Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516172131 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Service

yeah I realized that afterwards. how about just one set( just the FF7 people or vice versa) to be honest There are several I would like but If someone could do one with a couple people are just one I would like that, but I dont have time tonight to find images but tomorrow I will have all day so I will get them then.

Could some one do one with Axel(from kingdom of hearts) with his bonds of flame weapons, on top says the names axel, and on the bottom it say got it memorized. this would be nice if someone could do this in the meantime until I find pics.

Quote Originally Posted by ScubA-StevE 1010101
    yeah I realized that afterwards. how about just one set( just the FF7 people or vice versa) to be honest There are several I would like but If someone could do one with a couple people are just one I would like that, but I dont have time tonight to find images but tomorrow I will have all day so I will get them then.

Could some one do one with Axel(from kingdom of hearts) with his bonds of flame weapons, on top says the names axel, and on the bottom it say got it memorized. this would be nice if someone could do this in the meantime until I find pics.
    I'll make your sig for you. I have plenty of pictures of those characters, so I'll just make the original request (the one with Cloud, Squall, Seifer, Sephy, Tifa, and Rinoa). =) I could probably get everyone in there too.

Edit: How's this? Let me know if you want any changes made.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cybele; 07-23-2006 at 07:48 AM.

hello people, just a quick request - animation required though. Take the vincent pic, flip it so he's on the other side, then take a 347 x 54 pxl rectangle from it, preferably of his eye or mouth, tint it red and then fade "Crimson Chimeras" in and out in a red/browny sort of colour if you would?

thanks, i hope this doesn't impede on any major projects people are doing. Thanks!

~~ OH, if you want to forget about making a new picture, if it's possible you could take my current vincent sig and flip n tint, if it's easier, but i'm not sure if it would tint properly

Here LAFOD, I made you two one with his mouth the other with his eyes, hope they are good enough.

I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

ahah! they're perfect, thank you!

Actually that is pretty good, but Who is the picture of in the bottom right corner? do you have a better pic of that person, for some reason that looks like yuffie to me. and could it say across the midle Final Fantasy Owns!!
    but that is what I wanted, cloud top, squall on bottom, tifa on top( I guess thats rhinoa sorry just dont like the pic.) but could you switch seifer and selphy around so they face their nememsis. thanks alot.

How do you put a picture in your signature?
    Thanks,

What should I do if my picture in my signature isnt showing up?
    Thanks!

[leeza]Do not post more than once in a row. Use the edit/delete button that can be found in every post if you wish to add to your last post. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

According to Leeza, your sig was over twice the height limit. In that case, you shrink it. Duhr.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

It seems that you so know how to put a picture into your sig and have it show up, KH_FF4ever. However, you still have to stick to the sig restrictions that are in place for this site. They can be found posted above the sig field as well as in the first post of this thread.

If you right click on an image and go to Properties, it will show you the pixel dimensions as well as the filesize in kbs. If it falls outside the acceptable range, post the image here and ask someone to resize it for you if you can't do it yourself. Your images weren't over the limit though. Posting two of them together and adding text is what took you over the height limits.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

oh these are sigs, sorry if i sound dum, but if anyone has time
    for me i'll leave these

and make a matching avatar too?

Blog Entries

I'll do it.

EDIT:

Done.

[IMG*]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/OdinDragoon/riku.jpg[/IMG*]
    Last edited by Sylvie; 07-24-2006 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Genji
    I'll do it.

EDIT:

Done.

[IMG*]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/OdinDragoon/riku.jpg[/IMG*]

wow this is cool!, thanks Genji

Blog Entries

Hey, sorry. I should make you an avatar shouldn't I?

Sorry bout that.

Quote Originally Posted by ScubA-StevE 1010101
    Actually that is pretty good, but Who is the picture of in the bottom right corner? do you have a better pic of that person, for some reason that looks like yuffie to me. and could it say across the midle Final Fantasy Owns!!
    but that is what I wanted, cloud top, squall on bottom, tifa on top( I guess thats rhinoa sorry just dont like the pic.) but could you switch seifer and selphy around so they face their nememsis. thanks alot.
    It's Rinoa from that scene where Squall gets stabbed with the ice dagger by Edea.

And it wouldn't exactly fit across the middle unless you wanted it to cover everyone's faces...XD So I just put it on the other side. How is it now?