Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 203034353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Service

it's their request. they wanted 4 people in it then we make it 4 people. looks bad, they asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by atlanteay View Post
    it's their request. they wanted 4 people in it then we make it 4 people. looks bad, they asked for it
    Quote Originally Posted by Torak
    The signature was well made, but would've looked better with 2 or 3 renders instead
    Probally should've re-read my post, because I was agreeing with you. I'm saying that it's a shame that the person asked for 4 renders, as it would've looked better with 2-3.

You just read my post an immediatley thought "He's insulting my work"

Typical.

you said it would've looked better if there was less renders which meant it's not as good as it would've been. I was merely saying it's their choice...it looks not as well then it's their mistake for wanting 4 renders. Besides,i don't like the sig that much either.

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

Quote Originally Posted by feona17 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by starseeker View Post
    What's with you kids not putting credits in your sigs?
    At least they use the sigs you made.
    They're passing it off as something they made, when I do sometimes work hard on these. I'd like to be credited, and I'm sure most other sig makers here do too. If you don't credit.. make your own sigs.
    Then put your name on the signature if having fame and galore is more important than helping someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaotic View Post
    They're passing it off as something they made, when I do sometimes work hard on these. I'd like to be credited, and I'm sure most other sig makers here do too. If you don't credit.. make your own sigs.
    Then put your name on the signature if having fame and galore is more important than helping someone.
    Let me put it this way, scholars and professors and people put different documents on the internet and in books to help people to learn and further their education about things. When students are writing a paper, and don't put credit as to where they got the info from, thats called plagiarism.

Don't get me wrong, I love helping people, and I don't care about fame and galore, but it's nice to credit is all im saying. Don't accuse me of being a bitch.

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

This is a public forum where people request to have signatures made for them, half the people either get banned in a few days, or either stop coming to EoFF completely. With that said, it doesn't compare in the slightest way to a person who has a degree and is writing books about the subject which takes days, if not months, to accomplish, whereas a signature can take 5 minutes to an hour or 2.

No one should be forced to stick a name in their signature if they don't want to, you know you made the sig, and the people who pay attention to the signature forum know as well, that should be enough.

If you want to continue debating this, please PM me so we don't continue spamming the signature thread.

Beyond Fantasy Sephiroths Clone's Avatar

No one is forcing anybody to put anything in their sigs, its just common courtesy to credit someone who made a sig for you. Kinda like good sportsman ship

Made by me

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

This is enough. If you don't wish to make sigs without acknowledgment, then don't make them. You really want to be acknowledged, add your name to the sig as has been suggested, but you cannot force anyone to do so for you. Everything that you create here is at your own risk.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Quote Originally Posted by Torak View Post
    Valid point.

As for this latest request - it's really hard to make a signature with 4 renders. I suggest you lose one, or hope that one of the top 3 sig makers on forum is browsing through here, cause thats a big ask.
    Top 3? lol. Hmm I'll take the talespin one.

Alright, here's kissgirls' request.

Cool fenoa17, i love the sig so much even the coloring makes it feel like the good old days, Thank you

Thank you so much Marluxiaswife Kairi girl!

Ok... I hope I got it right this time...I was hoping that someone would be able to make me a sign with Gene StarWind and Tidus in it some how...I guess I just want who ever makes it to have fun with it..

Would you like to provide some specific pictures you'd like? If not, someone might pick a picture you don't like.

Can I have sig similar to this but with Beatles pics and it saying I want to hold your hand. It's a dedication to how I feel about this girl at school who likes me. lol. It would be cool if Seph clone could do it too since he made this one. And in a yellow shade like how this was in red.

can someone make a siggie for my friend Yenneke ??

here are the pics:

tnx guys (and girls)

x Yunnie x
    ~° Jenova's daughter °~
    <3 My Bloody Valentine <3

Okay guys. Bit of a random one here. Big Father Ted fan and I was wondering if someone can make me a Father Ted signature please? Here are the images:

Father Ted
    Father Dougal
    Father Jack
    Mrs Doyle

In case they are too big or you havent got enough space, heres a group shot:
    Group Shot

Size: Up to you, whatever you thinks best.
    Colours: Is it poss there could be some greens in there cause its an Irish show? Its ok if you cant, just do what you thinks best
    Text: Careful now Father Ted! and ~SS~ somewhere if poss!

Thanks in advance to whoever gets that done. If you make it after tommorow, Im sorry if I dont say anything, as Im going to be offline till Sunday! Thankies
    Last edited by ~SapphireStar~; 10-01-2006 at 06:00 PM.

Im not real picky I just wanted something with those two in it and I now that there arent to many picture of them that I dont like