Well out of curiosity, How about I request some critique on one I have been playing with?

I need to smooth the edges(though they actually don't look that bad on the forum skin I am using), though the exact reason the .gif is so much rougher then what it was in the original format is beyond me; however, that was on my to do list anyways[since the original is a bit rough, though no where near as bad as this looks on lighter backgrounds).

A few other discrepancies also seem to have appeared, but nothing overly major.

After looking at it for a bit, I decided to move the text over to see how it would look, giving me this. Off course that may make it too 'full'. Hmm..

Not sure which I like more. However, from comments I have had elsewhere as well as my own feeling I am leaning towards the original position.

Also was thinking that the middle is too empty. I think I may use a T4C sprite or somesuch somwhere in the middle. Just not sure what/who/how yet. Though that may make the sig too 'full'.

Ah well, I stil think it is at least somewhat better then my two previous attempts. *glances at current sig*.