Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21216171819202122

Thread: Critique this sig in progress.

Grimoire of the Sages ShunNakamura's Avatar

Well I decided to add some sparkles(since you can bet that such a scene in anime/manga would probably have sparkles, flowers, or hearts flying about. I figured flowers and hearts would be messy though, while sparkles might be doable). Probably overkill though. But figured I would ask. Execution is probably bad though. I don't really know how to do that sparkle effect(other than brushing over the image).

Also I attempted to fix some issues with the back renders faces/heads. Mr. Exia Piliot in particular looked odd to me.

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

Not a signature, but I figured I may as well share this. I took this and came out with the following.

Clearly I was out of my league when I started this. I must have been clinically insane at the time. Regardless though It is 'usable' at least.
    Last edited by ShunNakamura; 10-03-2009 at 01:27 AM.

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

Blog Entries

wow that's really awesome! I suck at rendering but that's perfect

Actually after posting it up I noticed many issues with the render :/. A 'fixed' version. Still some white fuzz and a few spots bug me... but I think I have spent enough time on it .

Well I haven't been doing much lately. Long story short my computer died not long after that last render I made and I have been on a 350mhz for ages. However, I suffered from withdrawal and have decided I would see if I could run GIMP on this thing. And it works! Though I can't do anything to complex or render anything too large. 512mb of ram may not be 'bad' per say, but a 350 doesn't pull it very far!

Anyways onto the meat of the post here it is!

Have to keep it simple since I can't do anything to complicated. The Background was predominately formed from this image. The main render is from here.
    Last edited by ShunNakamura; 06-25-2010 at 05:41 PM.

I was clowning around on another forum so I made this quick job to commemorate the occasion.