Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Santa! (An amusing little thing I found)

Default Dear Santa! (An amusing little thing I found)

http://members.aol.com/frogiearno/dearsanta.htm

Okay, I got sent this link in a forwarded e-mail, and almost died laughing, (laughing so hard I couldnt breathe, happens to me a lot...infact that'll be how I die, I bet ya )

Anyway, I'll post my results later in a txt file

Enjoy yourselves!

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I filled out the WHOLE thing and it didn't work >=\ *punch*

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

I filled out the WHOLE thing and it did work >=\ *punch*

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

tis a trend.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Didn't even load.

XD XD XD Dare I share my results?

asdfghjkl;'

Thats odd, its working for me :/

Here is mine...

Santa Claus
    North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
    It really wasn't my fault what happened at Cathy's Office party. It was Cristina who spiked the punch with too much Sprite. I can't help it if I drank 7 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like pee.

I thought it was funny when I put Nick's shirt on my head and danced the tango on the couch while singing `Telegraph'. I didn't mean to break Cathy's computer and don't know why Cathy would accuse me of drug selling.

I don't remember calling Brett's wife a good horse---even though she looked like one with orange eye shadow and purple lipstick!

And when I threw up on Kim's husband's hand, it was only because I ate too much of that taco.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my dodge through my neighbor's kitchen. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a awesome Rat and have me arrested for singing without a permit!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all great and bad. And I'm really not to blame for any of this silly stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and insanely yours,
    Anacacia (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 14 bucks!

Santa Claus
    North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
    It really wasn't my fault what happened at Lily's Office party. It was Tesa who spiked the punch with too much Bubble Tea. I can't help it if I drank 7 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Mandarin.

I thought it was funny when I put Iona's pants on my head and danced the moonwalk on the bed while singing `Ladies' Night'. I didn't mean to break Lily's PS2 and don't know why Lily would accuse me of Theft.

I don't remember calling LAnce's wife a pink kitty---even though she looked like one with black eye shadow and red lipstick!

And when I threw up on Donna's husband's nose, it was only because I ate too much of that sushi.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my car through my neighbor's living room. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a dead squirell and have me arrested for murder!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all huggable and deadly. And I'm really not to blame for any of this childish stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and had yours,
    Bani (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 9 bucks!

asdfghjkl;'

ah, to heck with the text file, these are my original results

Santa Claus
    North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.
    It really wasn't my fault what happened at Zannith's Office party. It was Elizabeth who spiked the punch with too much pepsi blue. I can't help it if I drank 97 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like fart.

I thought it was funny when I put Brianna's jacket on my head and danced the drunken dance on the table while singing `For Whom The Bell Tolls'. I didn't mean to break Zannith's Wii and don't know why Zannith would accuse me of murder.

I don't remember calling Steve's wife a rancid cow---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and silver lipstick!

And when I threw up on Kris's husband's face, it was only because I ate too much of that muffin.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my combine harvester through my neighbor's decrepit toilet. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a burning wolf and have me arrested for rape!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all impertinent and arrogant. And I'm really not to blame for any of this lame stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and idiotically yours,
    Reine (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 51875017551561 bucks!

Nice guys. Funny though!!!

Blog Entries

Santa Claus
    North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good Boy.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Brian's Office party. It was Rachel who spiked the punch with too much Orange Juice. I can't help it if I drank 13 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Burp.

I thought it was funny when I put Maggie's Shirt on my head and danced the Tango on the Moogle while singing `Idiotic Music'. I didn't mean to break Brian's Nintendo DS and don't know why Brian would accuse me of stealing a Nintendo DS.

I don't remember calling George W. Bush's wife a Adjective Duck---even though she looked like one with Blue eye shadow and Red lipstick!

And when I threw up on George W. Bush's Wife's husband's Breasts, it was only because I ate too much of that Spaghetti.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Car through my neighbor's My Room. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a Adjective Human and have me arrested for Stole a PSP!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all Adjective and Adjective. And I'm really not to blame for any of this Adjective stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and lol yours,
    Nicolas (Really a nice Boy!)

P.S. It's only 13 bucks!

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So it is.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

I wonder why it's not working for some? *shrugs*