Thread: I'm really stuck, help please!

Default I'm really stuck, help please!

ok, FF3 in the only one from 1-10 that I havnt completed but I'm really stuck

Ive just done the Water Crystal part and Ive got the floating shoes, the castle requires magic keys but I accidently used them up, where can I get them from where I am?

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Use the Thief class and have him pick all the locks. If I remember correctly, Thief also has an ability that lets you instantly escape from battles. That ability is very useful in the castle when you're fighting against a large group of some horse enemies that can ambush you from behind and confuse you.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

if you hate theif like I do then you can buy magic keys at (i'm pretty sure) the town furthest to the east on the floating continent.

but the ship is tied up, i can't go there. Either way, there's very little in the rooms, this confuses me

Head through the first set of doors straight to the back, there are 11 Shiny Swords somewhere around here, along with a claw of some sort. The next floor is a maze of some sort.
    Sigless

I've got another question.

I've just beaten Titan and I got the jobs of earth.
    When I try to come back to Dorga's House, some kind of wind pull me out of the passage.

What the ***?

THx

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity Eleven View Post
    but the ship is tied up, i can't go there. Either way, there's very little in the rooms, this confuses me

One of these rooms contains a secret passage on the left side

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

I'm really sorry to put this topic up again...

I blew the dust over my save game of the last summer and remembered where i was stuck

So please could you tell me why this **** wind pull me back of the passage to Dorga's House after beating Titan...

Save me...

because you need the nautilas, the invincible is too weak.
    [leeza]This is over the 50 kb filesize limit. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

Yea, it should be very close to the Ancient Labrynth.
    Sigless

Quote Originally Posted by undnce View Post
    because you need the nautilas, the invincible is too weak.
    this sentence taken out of context is ridiculous.

thank you i'll try to find the nautilas

yeah, I meant that like, the nautilas can go through the winds and the invincible is too weak to do that.
    [leeza]This is over the 50 kb filesize limit. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]