Thread: Shoes

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticPandora37
    Jussi from the 69 eyes
    O_O_OO
    Someone has HEARD of them? Oh my~ <3
    I think I love you. Jussi more though ^___^

My old crap shoes. Notice the old laces xD had to steal the laces from my other shoes (The ones I never wore more than three times)

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

My favourite shoes are a little pair of black 'dolly shoes' which are glittery because they're comfy and cute. Other than that I like my boots because I'm not as short when I wear them. Mostly I wear my DCs, though. Which are grey, white and pink.

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Summer I'm mostly in my Birkenstocks, except for work when I wear my Vans. I also have a pair of Nike's for running.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

Boot's. Unlined, Steel Toe Wolverines, black high ankles. I bought them, then tied them too my bumper for the ride home. then i put them in a burlap sack (literally) tied them in a tree and beat them with a crow bar and then a baseball bat so they were nice and soft. then i took a razor blade, a hacksaw, a lighter and an acetyline torch to them before i finally finished them off with sandpaper to smooth out the jaggies left by my surgery. the result, is the comfiest pair of boot on earth, that are quite delightful torn, scarred and bruised. i just took them camping and the exposed steel toes rusted in a suprisingly intentional looking manner. I love those boots.

I don't really have a fav pair of shoes that I own. theres the boots that I love but there 220 $ and i can't afford that on shoes . I normal just wear my black thongs/sandals I'm not that fussed.