Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I LOOVE FFVIII

I love it too. The characters are just plain awesome.

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Dancing Chocobo

I love it too!!! Squall, Laguna, Irvine... they're so pretty!!! I ADORE pretty boys! OMG and Selphie and Quistis So much sexiness in this game! I love the music too!

But yeah, Squall+Rinoa=Bad idea. How many times have I said that now...lol STOP PROVOKING ME!!!!

I just loved the overall strangeness of the game, and the character detail. Like Squall... I'm so much like him, it's weird. (Except I'm a girl.)

So like I'm totally obsessed with this game, it's like my favorite, I don't know what I'd do if I'd never played it... omg scary thought...

I just noticed I talk like a prep sometimes. I swear I'm not though.

♥ Italian Princess ♥ *~Angel Wing~*'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outer Heaven
    I figured that you owned FFVIII stuff.
    :bigbiggri

*~Love is the best feeling in the world~*

I'm playing FFVIII atm. It's probably my second favourite FF game, next to FFX. The game has a great storyline. I like Squall and his Gunblade.

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

The characters could have done with a bit more tuning me thinks.

~Setzer Gabianni

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

I played the game, not finished it, because someone "kinda" stole my game...T____________T

I do love this game. It was the second Final Fantasy game I ever played, and it was a breath of fresh air after my spending weeks on ffx. I don't see why there is so much hate about Squall and Rinoa though. I honestly didn't find them all that bad.

So does everyone else who comes in here!

(Well...most of the time...) :rolleyes2

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, it's pretty awesome, except for the too-abusable customization system and annoying conspiracy theories.

I don't see why there is so much hate about Squall and Rinoa though. I honestly didn't find them all that bad.
    Same here, I personally thought they were the best FF couple.

Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~
    I don't see why there is so much hate about Squall and Rinoa though. I honestly didn't find them all that bad.
    I think I'm more of a Queifer person...

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~

yeaa honestly i love all that love stuff in and they were a cute couple I mean come on if nothing happend between those two everything would be kinda plain and most things from the game that led to both of them would have not happend......yea so since i loved the game i officially loved the lovey dovey stuff 2.

Thank You Owen Macwere

The bit I don't like is when Rinoa is all like I'm a sorceress*Faint* Then Squall is like yeah I'll go to esthar and save her alone even tho the numerous monsters would probalbly kill me before I took a step

Thats romance for you I loved the scene where Squall is carrying Rinoa across the old tracks. It was lovely and he was just talking away to her.

But she was unconcious and if someone had of snuck up on him he would have died but this is a video game so that would never happen.