Thread: Energy cristal

Default Energy cristal

Hi, how can I have energy cristal quickly, I searched for the entire journey to find it, and still nothing. Where and how can I find it quick?

Thanks

Blog Entries

Elnoyle - defeat him at Esthar and you'll have lots of Energy Cristals

But I fought Elnoyle in Esthar. He gives me only other things. I can't level him down or up.

Blog Entries

If you have problem doing that, level up to level 80 and the commonly found Ruby Dragons. [you can encounter more frequently at hilltops of Esthar.]

You mean level up against the ruby dragons until level 80?

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

no oh god no, not unless you wanna die in the process!

Ok firstly try fighting the Elnoyle in Esthar with Rare Item ability from Bahamut equipped and then you should get 2 for winning and another for mugging it.

Other than that if you are level 80+ then fight the ruby dragons on the Esthar hill tops or Island closest to Hell (Island closest to Hell will contain level 100 rubies, damn hard)

Or the non combative way (no level up game or just too peaceful for the storyline) is to play triple triad with players that carry the elnoyle card (any of the higher cc members) and when you win ALWAYS take the elnoyle card if they play it. 10 of these equate to 1 crystal.

Of the above, I recomend Elnoyle. (trust the guy with over 500 hours playing the game to make sure he had everything! maxed out)

Yeah, Elnoyle is the best way, I think. Although, you do need to be at a high level, and use rare item.

I'm pretty sure that if you steal from any regular enemy they won't drop anything. So you probably want to get rid of the Mug ability.

I played a lot of cards, and so I got a couple of energy crystals from elnoyle cards, but for the number you need if you want to upgrade to everyone's ultimate weapon (and get some pulse ammo), it would take way to long.

Brian: "If I remember correctly, this is the Physics Department."
    Chris: "That would explain all the gravity."