Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy damm weather!

Default Crazy damm weather!

The weather this weekend has been crazy. It hasnt rained in Bradford for a good few days and we've been having sun and the odd bit of wind, but no rain. Now my nana back in Manchester said yesturday it was scroching the stones (it was very hot) and today it was thunder, lighting and rain! I was so annoyed as we are dying up here!

Now today it was very, very hot and then in the last 35 minutes dark clouds have formed and we are having thunder and lighting ... but no damm rain! Its insane, we need rain more then anything, the heat is killing us! Its mega warm, yet we have thunder and lighting, why is it still warm

Sorry, anyway, have you been experincing bizzare weather where you live?

It was really really hot like a week ago, but luckily yesterday at Anime Expo, it wasn't exactly boiling outside. :D Maybe it's just because I was up in Anaheim versus Chino. I wish it was winter again. I hate summer.

I wish it was winter again. I hate summer.
    Same here, hayfever from June to September for me I only get a break in the winter months. I love the cold to the heat, Im mad.

I live in the maritimes of Canada.

It's really hot here too, i was looking forward to the hot weather but i'm just not used to the drastic change in temperature, its really quite irritating now.
    "Everyone's always in favour of saving Hitler's brain. But when you put it in the body of a great white shark, ooohh! Suddenly you've gone too far!"

Blog Entries

It's Florida. It's summer. It's rains every day between 2 and 6 pm. Morning are beautiful, then it gets windy and and we have a huge thunderstorm. It's not out of the ordinary if you're used to it...

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yeah, the weather has been acting all crazy here in Norway too. Sunny.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

It thundered here in St Helens as we're quite near Manchester but no Rain. It was really clammy and icky today, there was just no wind whatsoever. It was that heat that you sweat in if you do ANYTHING. Urgh.

We'll have it like this for a week or two and then it'll rain and be freezing cold. Man you gotta love the British weather

I don't like it when its this hot. Its awful being in school. My Nana says in a few years every summers day will be the same as today

Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~
    The weather this weekend has been crazy. It hasnt rained in Bradford for a good few days and we've been having sun and the odd bit of wind, but no rain. Now my nana back in Manchester said yesturday it was scroching the stones (it was very hot) and today it was thunder, lighting and rain! I was so annoyed as we are dying up here!

Now today it was very, very hot and then in the last 35 minutes dark clouds have formed and we are having thunder and lighting ... but no damm rain! Its insane, we need rain more then anything, the heat is killing us! Its mega warm, yet we have thunder and lighting, why is it still warm

New York City is the the city of weird weather, just ask Rye.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight
    New York City is the the city of weird weather, just ask Rye.
    Not as weird as the maritimes of Canada, the weather can change every 5 minutes, from windy and hot, to cold adn rain, like yesterday, sunny and hot, rainy and cold, windy and humid in under an hour.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~

omg same here, i live in florida and its sorta odd

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

I got woke up by a storm today. A bolt of lightning hit somewhere close but the noise was incredible. It wasn't a quick sharp sound, it hit like a massive explosion and then sort of rolled out. I was convinced a bomb had gone off, that's what it sounded like.

The last two days in London have been pretty hot, Im actually sweating right about now, and its 11.15pm.

Quote Originally Posted by SammieBabe
    It's Florida. It's summer. It's rains every day between 2 and 6 pm. Morning are beautiful, then it gets windy and and we have a huge thunderstorm. It's not out of the ordinary if you're used to it...
    Yep, that's pretty much the gist of it. I'd rather it rain and be wet rather than it not and be sweaty and dry.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZeZipster
    Quote Originally Posted by SammieBabe
    Yep, that's pretty much the gist of it. I'd rather it rain and be wet rather than it not and be sweaty and dry.
    Exactly. If it doesn't rain, it's 98 degrees and so humid that your sweat can't evaporate.

I love it here...