Thread: Boost not working...can anyone help?

Default Boost not working...can anyone help?

I've had all of my GF's (Up to Ifrit) learn 'Boost', but there is no option for it when summoning the GF. On the PS, there was a small button that would appear allowing me to boost the power of the GF, but it does not appear here. I've been to the Config program and remapped the 'GF Boost' to 'V'. but that didn't work either. Any other ideas?

When the GF's attack animation is playing, hold down select on the controller. You should see a hand above a picture of the Square controller button on the bottom right hand side of the screen. If there isn't a cross on this icon, keep pressing Square and it will boost the attack power of your GF.

I'm using the PC version...I'll look up the controller equivalent for 'select' to the KB drivers and see if that works.

There is no keyboard key that is the equivalent of the 'select' button on a PS controller.

No idea then. Just hold random keys and see if it appears.

Angry

I hate it - I dont know how boost works either - I only know about PS boost but not PC!!! Im so mad at it
    -.-'

Ok, first of all there must be a keyboard button which the game has programmed to be a replacement for select of the PS controller. I havn't played the PC version in a while, but i believe for me it was F that replaces select. So basicly where one would hold down Select and tap Square on the Playstation then for the PC it would be hold down F and tap A. Hope this helps ^^

If that doesn't work do you have a game pad installed?

Thank Sapphiresea for the Siggy! :kaolove:

Also tomamar04 and is working on a site. Become a member of Unlimited 5! Discuss anything!

Btw...this worked for me XD
    -.-'

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

I tried the game (the PC version) yesterday after a long time, and you'll get the GF boosting done by holding F and then tapping A. I noticed how boosting Eden is a lot easier with my current computer, while it was very hard to boost a GF like Eden on my older computer because of the lag. This time I got to 200+, but then I accidentally tapped A for too long, so the boost counter reset, but I still managed to tap it back to almost 200.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Eden is just easy to boost.

Thank Sapphiresea for the Siggy! :kaolove:

Also tomamar04 and is working on a site. Become a member of Unlimited 5! Discuss anything!