Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deadly!

my appologise as well, but I just thought to say some advices ^^!. anyway, the sig is not bad it is just not creative. we sig makers we become so harsh sometimes. sorry.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

Articles
    Blog Entries

not all signitures need borders people.

I like the sig and Kratos is the man. Don't think you're the only fan

Stay Essential
    EE

Quote Originally Posted by atlanteay
    by using his perspective of sigs, you can then judge that the signature is very cool and deadly
    I'd be able to pull something out of my ass that would seem very cool and deadly using paint then. My advice wasnt harsh aswell, just honest. Ah well, whatever tickles his fancy.

and what if he doesn't have photoshop or any of those good programs? It's hard to do without those programs.

besides, if you read the first post, he clearly knows it's not fancy or advanced so um no need for those comments if he knew what's wrong in the first place.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raebus
    by using his perspective of sigs, you can then judge that the signature is very cool and deadly
    I'd be able to pull something out of my ass that would seem very cool and deadly using paint then. My advice wasnt harsh aswell, just honest. Ah well, whatever tickles his fancy.
    Yes, I was just being honest. I honestly don't see much talent in this.

well then go use paint and make something. You've said the sig had no talent for about 3 times and i tink anyone would've gotten the idea so quit saying it. We understood the first time. You just had to ruin his hope >_<

i think it's a cool sig and the characters in their pic matches very well together.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It would look even better if you had the two images 'converge at the center' like Rengori said. That's just me, however.

Blog Entries

I've made many things in paint. I'm not "ruining his hope" because according to you and Pyromaniac, he doesn't care. I'm going to stop arguing here now, if you want to continue this just PM me.

Back on-topic.

i never said he didn't care..he knows what's wrong doesn't mean he doesn't care. Why else did he rant back there saying he doesn't want borders and etc? because he's offended. I want to end this too because obviously everyone is different so you may be better and it's good for you.

hmm the joining part does need some coverup so perhaps cut a piece of picture and putting it in the middle would improve it a whole lot.

hey, this thread is for his joy, let's just drop the subject,ok? clam down people it is only a sig it doesn't need all this arguing.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight
    I'm the only Kratos....God Of War..Kratos fan in EOFF
    That is a lie.

i never said he didn't care..he knows what's wrong doesn't mean he doesn't care. Why else did he rant back there saying he doesn't want borders and etc? because he's offended. I want to end this too because obviously everyone is different so you may be better and it's good for you.

hmm the joining part does need some coverup so perhaps cut a piece of picture and putting it in the middle would improve it a whole lot.
    *hug* ...at least someone understands.....