Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where do you hide your diary?

Default Where do you hide your diary?

I'm serious.

I've just started a diary and I know it is a really girly thing to do but I want to be able to look back when I'm older and see what an idiot/god I was.

Trouble is, I don't really want my family or especially my friends to see it. There is simply too much material that could potentially be blackmail-fodder.

Where the hell can I hide it?

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Hide it in my house. I will LOOK after it for you.

Christmas I'm getting a bad vibe from your Location, customer user title and signature.

Sorry I don't think you are suitable to look after anything of mine which is pretty much full of love

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Never judge a MEMBER by Location, customer user title and signature.

I am a very NICE and HONEST person.

I hide mine behind the toilet, Or If you want to go all secret agent cut a hole in your matress and make sure you cover it up with your sheets.

I hide mine right out in plane sight in my bookcase. Oh wait ... that's not hidden, is it?

But then, I don't have much in there I don't want people to read, and the little there is is written in my secret alphabet I made up a long time ago, so it's not readable anyway :P

no matter how important something might be (ie. a giant meteor is in the sky and threatening the planet) you can always just stop in at the Golden Saucer and gamble on some dodos running around a track.
    --SmileyBoss(GameFAQs)

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have an online journal. I could never do the pen & paper diary thing, because I have awful handwriting and my parents are horribly nosy.

I have an e-diary, because my sister kept finding/reading my old ones. It's a lot easier to keep track of too.

asdfghjkl;'

Quote Originally Posted by Rye
    I have an online journal. I could never do the pen & paper diary thing, because I have awful handwriting and my parents are horribly nosy.
    One of the reasons I'm writing a pen and paper is to try improve my handwriting, spelling and grammar and so on, which has declined thanks to the internets

Also, my mother found my internet diary once and laughed at me for it and I never updated it anyway.

I just keep mine in my dresser. I don't have brothers or sisters so there's not really a worry about someone coming into my room and finding it. And my parents aren't like that -- i don't think they're that nosy.

But i don't really write much in there anyway.
    wheee!

:hello: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HELLO KITTY SMILEY :hello:

I keep mine on my night stand next to my bed. But, I don't write in it that much. I tried making one online, but I have AOL..and my parents can check where I go--so I didn't want them to read it and me all "WTF?" or w/e. So I use Word. And hide it in a special folder then put a lock code on it. :]

I've never kept a diary. I almost have a phobia of putting my thoughts onto paper in case some one finds it. I'm a bit paranoid.
    "Reality is that which,
    when you stop believing in it,
    doesn't go away".
    Philip K. Dick

I keep my diary in my purse. I'm sure it's not the BEST place for it, but at least I know where it is at all times.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I used to keep a diary, not anymore. It was an online journal, too.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've never kept a diary. It'd be too boring. Except for the person who deciphers the secret code and uncovers the startling revelation/plot twist and fits all the pieces together.