Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Encounters

And really quick...if you still want to do it the old fashion way and get the salts, go right ahead, but defeating Geosgaeno allows you to go to the temple, and after doing some minimal questing for the Cloister of Trials treasures, you can get into the Chamber of the Fayth containing ANIMA!!! If you needed any more motivation.

I guess just steal from the fallen monks!:D

RenoB00B00<3

Geosgaeno? I've got all the weapons you mentioned in fighting only general enemy around calm lands/outside yojimbo's cavern or before. But, now the problem for me is I'm hardly to get another more powerful weapons.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's tons easier to run around in the sunken cave waiting for a ghost to drop a weapon than to fight geosd;asjdflkjo if you're at a point where you *need* no encounters.

Quote Originally Posted by rubah
    It's tons easier to run around in the sunken cave waiting for a ghost to drop a weapon than to fight geosd;asjdflkjo if you're at a point where you *need* no encounters.
    Yeah, it's efficient to do this while capturing fiends in that area. Also, if you have Holy for Yuna, she can overkill a Ghost in one strike, which I believe increases the chance of a fiend dropping a weapon/armor.