Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yang or Edge..

Ok, my thoughts on this are: Yang is Good. But Edge is better. I mean, come on. Simply using his dart ability makes him a valuable character. (Clone him excaliburs, throw, etc.) I dont really use his ninjitsu or attacks, but his sneak ability is really nice. Also, Edge is just cooler than Yang in gereral.

Keep in Mind I never played the GBA version...

Which FF Character Are You?
    Second Character: Kuja
    Third Character: Squall

My Blog!

Personally I found Yang was stronger.

Preferred Yang, for some reason Edge always seemed a little behind.
    Treat yoself.

This signature was made by Sapphiresea.

I think that Yang is better I just liked him more because of his personality but also because I like his claws better than edge's swords.

What characters would you prefer to use for the final boss?
    I would like to use Edward, Cid, Yang, Rosa and Cecil.

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Edge's defense is too poor to suit my tastes. But he saves himself with the Spoon/Knife.

Honnestly, each time I see Edge, I'm wondering if I should put him in front or back row. In front row he eats 1k damage while others take 300. IN back row however, his normal attack become useless. So basically I hate edge except for boss battles where I can spare using fumas and shurikens.

Grin

For sheer coolness... Edge, for his [strike]looks[/strike] usefulness. He has a good attack as well as better agility than Yang. Yang is OK, but Edge rules all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii RyÝkishi View Post
    ZORN: "We are opposed to reviving long-dead threads!"
    THORN: "Opposed to reviving--hey, you know what? I'm tired of this whole stupid shtick. I have no trouble talking in uninverted sentences, and while I have no idea about my partner here since we never even talk to each other outside of work, Thorn's not even my real name. It's Larry, and I quit."

edge peroid.
    i will slay u

pinchpinchpinchpinchpinch ScottNUMBERS's Avatar

The most powerful? They both were lame combatants in my opinion. Edge has sucky attacks, I have Masamune and Murasame and he strives to do more than 1700, although throwing those Fuuma Skuriken isn't bad. And Yang, his attacks weren't as sucky as Edges but nor were they anything special. That doubling attack move was stupid, anyone with half a braincell figured that attacking twice will yeild the same results.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Without Yang's side-quest, you can't get the Kitchen Knife that Edge can throw for 9999 damage. They're codependent, you see.

if you have the full moon for edge and put him on the back row, his attack is only slightly lower than with the murasame. his defence is greatly increased, and he can now get high damage against any flying enemies.

Yang. Easier to equip, and funner to use. Edge is good for awhile, but he just gets annoying.

Touché,Threeché,SPAMATION Monster Hunt's Avatar

They are both really good. I put them both in the final battle- Cecil, Edge, Rydia, Rosa, Yang.
    was all like to who was acctually feeling due to the fact that :oscar: & :frylock: couldn't go to his b'day party. patted him on the back and :mog: said there's always next year. felt more , felt , but :moose: (who knows when (as the person he is) he came in) was more of a . :magus: jumped in and told that no one really likes him. BROKEN ran everyone over with a :sophia:. So lived happily ever after, especially after he had with :rsl:
    The end!

66% of sig statistics are fake- and so is this one.

im going to go with there tied but personally i would go with edge because he has ninjuitso but yang yang has never died with me except for the time he put him self in the cannon thingy

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Edge. I prefer young tender fresh meat.