Thread: How do I get an airship pass?

Default How do I get an airship pass?

I need to know how to get an airship pass. Also, how do I get a boarding pass to enter Mhuara's ship to Aht Urghan?

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

To get an airship pass you need to either attain rank 5 (that is one of the rewards for completing the rank 4 missions) or you can purchase one for 500,000 G.

The pass to Aht Urghan can be obtained through a quest given to you by a member of the Tenshodo in Lower Jeuno. The Elvaan with the sunglasses gives it to you; I don't remember his name, but he's standing next to the table in the middle of the main room. When you talk to him, a list of responses comes up. Scroll down below the option to select the secret option (just a blank spot in the conversation box), and he'll give you the quest.

The quest he gives you can be completed in three ways. I can only remember two of the three off the top of my head, and they're the most managable of the three. The first is the easy way, which is to gather all six of the different subjob items from both Valkurm Dunes and Buburimu Peninsula. The other is the difficult way, which is to bring him a coffer key from certain high level dungeons. This is easier if you have high level help.

I wish I was on your server. I think the least bothersome method for Aht Urghan is to get a Testimony and I could easily solo one for you in a few moments. I feel bad for people that have to collect all 6 subjob items for it /shudder.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeargdribble
    I wish I was on your server. I think the least bothersome method for Aht Urghan is to get a Testimony and I could easily solo one for you in a few moments. I feel bad for people that have to collect all 6 subjob items for it /shudder.
    Wow and knowing the early stages of this expansion pack. I hope a huge number of high levels aren't invading valkrum to get the subjob items because it'll just be another Vana'diel issue.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I already had a coffer key so the quest to get to Aht Urghan was terribly easy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel
    I already had a coffer key so the quest to get to Aht Urghan was terribly easy for me.
    man i should reactivate my account I have like 3 of those coffer keys.