• Xu

4 4.30%
  • Other

8 8.60%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Least Fav. Character

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraAngel623
    Quote Originally Posted by atlanteay
    i don't like quistis much...she was annoying in the beginning with her "i'm better than you" attitude and she was mean to rinoa but then decided to apologize and jeopardized the mission. some leader...
    1. She was an instructor. Don't all teachers act smarter and better than you? And besides, she wasn't that bad!

2. She was mean to Rinoa because she wasn't following a serious misson. She could have very well messed it up, cosidering how annoying she is...
    what you say is not going to stop me from disliking her. She was flirting with squall and you call that a good teacher?

she was mean to rinoa because she was fooling around but why apologize afterwards? if she decided to be mean then don't go back and apologize when she's on a mission and also the leader. You say rinoa was not acting serious, then quistis was being irresponsible .

Actually she wasn't flirting with squall she was talking to him at the secret area and told him she was no longer an instructor when was she flirting before that

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraAngel623
    i don't like quistis much...she was annoying in the beginning with her "i'm better than you" attitude and she was mean to rinoa but then decided to apologize and jeopardized the mission. some leader...
    1. She was an instructor. Don't all teachers act smarter and better than you? And besides, she wasn't that bad!

2. She was mean to Rinoa because she wasn't following a serious misson. She could have very well messed it up, cosidering how annoying she is...
    what you say is not going to stop me from disliking her. She was flirting with squall and you call that a good teacher?

she was mean to rinoa because she was fooling around but why apologize afterwards? if she decided to be mean then don't go back and apologize when she's on a mission and also the leader. You say rinoa was not acting serious, then quistis was being irresponsible .
    Hmm. At least she tried to go back and apologize. She has a heart, unlike Rinoa who is OH SO selfish.

how is rinoa selfish? she was the one who scratched irvine to go back and save the others at the desert prison and saved everyone's life basically since without her saving them, they won't be able to save the garden from being bombed and etc. I understand you hate rinoa but don't try to make it so that rinoa is the worst character ever. Whatever you say about rinoa is not going to make me change my mind about her being the best ff character and me disliking quistis

how is rinoa selfish? she was the one who scratched irvine to go back and save the others at the desert prison and saved everyone's life basically since without her saving them, they won't be able to save the garden from being bombed and etc. I understand you hate rinoa but don't try to make it so that rinoa is the worst character ever. Whatever you say about rinoa is not going to make me change my mind about her being the best ff character and me disliking quistis
    She's selfish because she bosses everyone around and constantly needs saved. I'm not trying to change your opinion! I'm just stating MINE! You can like Rinoa for all I care! I'm just saying I don't like her, but I love Quistis. Let's just stop this right now cuz this will turn into something bad.

At least you like Aeris. I really don't understand why people hate her, since I LOVE Aeris!

Rinoa sucks everyday i which she got killed by the Iguions.

So i guess you know who i voted...

Blog Entries

I did not care for Squall. Not at all! I hated his mood; annoyed, angry, pissed-off, and for no apparent reason. He's the king of EMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    I did not care for Squall. Not at all! I hated his mood; annoyed, angry, pissed-off, and for no apparent reason. He's the king of EMO.
    Damn straight!

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    I agree as well. :bgl:

Adel...freaky...

I admit, I liked all of the characters. I really can't think of one I actually couldn't stand.
    -Q

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kain's_girl
    Adel...freaky...

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Adel was quite annoying, but I think NORG was still more annoying with that caps talk, and the fight against him was quite hard and irritating because of the spheres that kept changing colors. "Fushifuru, fushururu, I-WILL-KILL-YOU!"
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth1999AD
    Adel was quite annoying, but I think NORG was still more annoying with that caps talk, and the fight against him was quite hard and irritating because of the spheres that kept changing colors. "Fushifuru, fushururu, I-WILL-KILL-YOU!"
    It's too bad he didn't succeed...

i liked NORG for his way of talking. The FUSHIFURU part is funny and that's the only reason i don't hate it