• Galbadian People

3 3.23%
  • Xu

4 4.30%
  • Other

8 8.60%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Least Fav. Character

...Right, because Rinoa could do /anything/ while an older, more experienced Sorceress was trying to suck the life out of her.
    -Q

Adel had been frozen for like ages she would have needed time to drain all of her life because she would have needed to get a feel for her powers again

♥ Italian Princess ♥ *~Angel Wing~*'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SakuraAngel623
    Grr...Quistis does not think she's better than everyone else! How does she? It's not like she is bossy and stupid like Rinoa and kicks people around! (like Irvine)

She's gentle, kind-hearted, and I'll defend Quisty no matter what. Gimme anything, I'll defend her.
    How the hell is she gentle and kind hearted!?

Quistis is the bossy and whiny one, and feels sorry for herself in order to get attention. She gets depressed over stupid things and she's just plain irritating.

The only intellingent thing Quistis said in the whole game, was telling Squall to go after Rinoa when she was captured for being a sorceress.

*~Love is the best feeling in the world~*

i thought this thread was about opinions and no arguing so guys don't argue over the rinoa and quistis thing. Some people like rinoa some people hate her..it's all about opinions, no need to tell people off by saying quistis is better and gentle and rinoa is whiny. People look at things differently, so they might think quistis is gentle from their perspective or rinoa is annoying, while other thinks rinoa is great and quistis sucks.

Selphie was too happy happy fwee fwee for me. I didn't like the way she looked, she was just horrible. I never liked her..

I have a question though, why do you guys hate Rinoa so much? She seriously isn't that bad. o.0

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by f f freak
    I too will stick up for Quisty Sakura angel and also feefee jus coz you don't like rinoa it doesn't mean you shouldn't play the game one of the best bits in ff8 was the adel boss fight and killing rinoa. Technically she was part of the enemies team she could have done something like maybe cure your party once in a while or cast a spell on adel. but no she was like i'll just sit here and let myself be a slave to whatever kinky things adel wants to do to me

How could she do that? She was pretty much unconcious. Adel was apparantly far more powerful than Rinoa. She couldn't do anything to save herself.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by *~Angel Wing~*

Quistis is the bossy and whiny one, and feels sorry for herself in order to get attention.
    That I agree with.
    She gets depressed over stupid things and she's just plain irritating.
    So does Squall. Infact, he's like that throughout the game. I think all of the characters are a bit..."emoish", but they're oprhanes and are supposed to be capturing the feelings of human beings. Sadness is just something that inevitable. However, I think she just as much of a reason to be sad than Squall did. Not only did she sincerly care for Squall who treated her like she was nothing, but she also had the stress of having to be the responsible one. Squall, Quistis, Rinoa, and Seifer are all really blinded by their own needs and wants (especially Squall). Kinda of like alot of people today.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraAngel623
    Quote Originally Posted by feefee123
    if there waz no rinoa then there wud be no saving of someone and then there wud be half the missions gone...sooooo either like her or dont play the game cuz shes all ova it mostly...and my least fav character wud also be Quistis..she annoyed me cuz she thought she waz better..come on grow up already lol
    Grr...Quistis does not think she's better than everyone else! How does she? It's not like she is bossy and stupid like Rinoa and kicks people around! (like Irvine)

She's gentle, kind-hearted, and I'll defend Quisty no matter what. Gimme anything, I'll defend her.
    Ok, first: that thing with Irvine. Rinoa doesn't kicks people around... She only did it to Ivine because he was going to leave everyone behind and that includes Quistis.

Second: Quistis Is a little bossy you have to admit it, but I guess that's something you'd espect from someone who used to be in a position of authority... She's not the worst character but she has her own flaws, just like all the other characters do...

And the flaws that all of the main characters have are what make them interesting, I think--perfection is boring.
    -Q

Quote Originally Posted by Qurange
    And the flaws that all of the main characters have are what make them interesting, I think--perfection is boring.
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Qurange
    I agree

hearts rinoa was not unconcious at all she was wide awake but she was like I'll let Squall and the rest do everything while I get saved YET AGAIN

My least favorite character is Selphie I like Rinoa and Quistis the most.
    warriorboy && battlingbard.

hearts rinoa was not unconcious at all she was wide awake but she was like I'll let Squall and the rest do everything while I get saved YET AGAIN
    No, she wasn't fully concious at all. Her head was low and she never spoke.

Even if she was concious, how could she save herself at all when Adel has her possessed? Her body is ATTATCHED to her. She cannot move. She can't save herself, so she needs Squall & whoever else is in the party to save her. It's common sense, don't try to make it into something its not just to put Rinoa in a bad situation.

Edit:
    Put yourself in the situation, if you were hanging, attatched, pretty much possessed, almost fully unconcious (yes, almost fully unconcious), do you think you'd be able to save yourself? If you think yes, you must be some pretty strong person. I think you're just trying to make Rinoa look bad when she was put in a bad situation. It is NOT her fault.

If you're getting mad at me because of something I said about Quistis if I did say anything about her, I'm sorry. But people are entitled to their own opinions. You are to yours, I am to mine. Lets keep it at that. This thread is getting closer and closer to wanting to be closed each time someone argues.
    Last edited by Hearts; 07-07-2006 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hEaRtS
    No, she wasn't fully concious at all. Her head was low and she never spoke.

Even if she was concious, how could she save herself at all when Adel has her possessed? Her body is ATTATCHED to her. She cannot move. She can't save herself, so she needs Squall & whoever else is in the party to save her. It's common sense, don't try to make it into something its not just to put Rinoa in a bad situation.

Edit:
    Put yourself in the situation, if you were hanging, attatched, pretty much possessed, almost fully unconcious (yes, almost fully unconcious), do you think you'd be able to save yourself? If you think yes, you must be some pretty strong person. I think you're just trying to make Rinoa look bad when she was put in a bad situation. It is NOT her fault.

If you're getting mad at me because of something I said about Quistis if I did say anything about her, I'm sorry. But people are entitled to their own opinions. You are to yours, I am to mine. Lets keep it at that. This thread is getting closer and closer to wanting to be closed each time someone argues.
    Thank You!! what i wanted to say the whole time!

and so what if she never spoke that was just being so lazy of her see now she's just being lazy. also i don't remember you saying anything about quistis but if you did i must have a very bad memory. but still why not like fight back against seifer when he grabbed her but this time it was not entirely her fault but part of it was i mean where was her stinkin dog. whenever you don't need that dog it appears but then you could use that against rinoa for not being a very good trainer.