Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I don't wanna work

Default I don't wanna work

So yeah, I'm like so skipping work it's amazing. I called in sick because I'm like... not functioning at all. My mom bought me wi-fi connections at Barnes and Nobles. I should have so kept her credit info. Oh well.
    So anyone else skipping work and sitting around on EoFF like me?

I just surf eoff (and program) @ werk anyways.

Yeah, I'm supposed to be starting my research today. We'll see how well that goes.

I'm sitting at work surfing EoFF ... so I guess that's the next best thing. Or close, anyway.

no matter how important something might be (ie. a giant meteor is in the sky and threatening the planet) you can always just stop in at the Golden Saucer and gamble on some dodos running around a track.
    --SmileyBoss(GameFAQs)

xD Yeah those all count. Like... I forgot my credit card and stuff, and I was sitting in Barnes and Nobles all sad like. So I called my mom and asked her if she could buy me a connection pass and she did. x x;;;
    I was suppose to work for 9 hours today but I'm not having that great of a week, and so I called my dad and told him they called me and changed my schedule and that I got off at 6 so he could come get me when he got off work, which is like at 5:30 and he's 40 minutes away.
    And then I called in sick from work.
    THEN I CALLED MY MOM AND ASKED HER TO BUY ME CONNECTIONS.

I'm spiralliing out of control due to stress.

You should have joined me on my roadtrip to get away from it all!

Quote Originally Posted by Neel Hates Clout's Guts
    You should have joined me on my roadtrip to get away from it all!
    I totally should have. =[

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

As I don't work, I'll base this on School IT lessons.

I used to be able to acsess EoFF in ITC lessons, but the school has more or less banned everything. I got onto EoFF by getting in through a userprofile, and then clicking forums and it worked! But they must have been watching me do that, as its now "SURF CONTROL" Just like more or less everything now. I used to be able to get LJ but now thats banned too. We can get onto youtube by putting "www2.youtube.." but when clicking on a video, it just did not load at all. It used to be "www1" but it came up with "SURF CONTROL"
    So I have to do the work set.

Yeah.. If I was working I'd so not be online, I work Retail so it's kind of hard to get internet. But this wireless Internet in Barnes and Nobles is godly.

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness
    So yeah, I'm like so skipping work it's amazing. I called in sick because I'm like... not functioning at all. My mom bought me wi-fi connections at Barnes and Nobles. I should have so kept her credit info. Oh well.
    Haha, I don't know if it's a northeastern thing, but alot of people around the Penssylvani/New York/Boston/New Jersey/Washington D.C./Virginia area don't like working, SPECIALLY on rainy days. I'm working....but THANKFULLY it's with a laptop...so I can check and post here every now and then...but it's still boring as hell.

Yeah...there's nothing better than staying at home during a school/workday. You feel so free and relieved and awesome, enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness
    Haha, I don't know if it's a northeastern thing, but alot of people around the Penssylvani/New York/Boston/New Jersey/Washington D.C./Virginia area don't like working, SPECIALLY on rainy days. I'm working....but THANKFULLY it's with a laptop...so I can check and post here every now and then...but it's still boring as hell.

Yeah...there's nothing better than staying at home during a school/workday. You feel so free and relieved and awesome, enjoy!
    Yeah.. when I called in, after I hung up the phone I just felt so much relieved to have the change of pace. Really not a change of pace as much as I'd want but still a change none the less.

I will laugh when you find out that Looney BoB is really the now pissed off CEO of the company that you work for

I work at Target. I don't get to 'surf the web' and be a lazy ass all day.

Quote Originally Posted by bipper
    I will laugh when you find out that Looney BoB is really the now pissed off CEO of the company that you work for
    Omg, That would suck so bad. xD But hey you know it's a double edged knife, I'd be all...

"I KNOW I SKIPPED WORK... BUT I CAME TO EOFF!!!"

I haven't had a job since 2002. ?
    lol signature