Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wallpapers & Signatures

Default Wallpapers & Signatures

These are the Final Fantasy Wallpapers I've made ~

I had to put "EILEEN MADE THIS!!" in different positions on the wallpapers because sometimes my cousin steals them from my computer and puts them on to her own

Anyways, I'm not so good in Photoshop, I know. (i'm pretty sure you can do so much more)

(I think that quote on the Cloud and Tifa one isn't exactly right ...)

tidusandyuanbg.jpg

rinoaandsquallbg.jpg

cloudandtifa4.jpg

sutekidane.jpg
    wheee!

:hello: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HELLO KITTY SMILEY :hello:

They're actually pretty good. Although the last one might be overcrowded (with the two figures beneath the image to the right). So other than that, nice job.

I love the bottom 3, although the Tidus and Yuna figures look kinda out of place, but the others are fantasic. I reall love the Squall and Rinoa one
    Good job!

My favourite would be the ff8 one, closely followed by the Advent Children one. Nicely done. I agree with Raebus, though. The last one feels a little too crowded. Overall, they're simple but nice to look at! Good job!

Aww, thanks for the nice comments everyone
    wheee!

I love the cloud and tifa one. and the others are so good, except the last one it is a bet too crowded I agree with the others.
    other than that good work.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

I love the FF8 one! Good job

very good. well done.

im not sure about that ff7 quote, though i didnt see all the different dialogue for that scene.

With thanks to Owen Macwere

check out- http://z10.invisionfree.com/FFCSG/index.php?act=idx

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

Can you disinclude the 'Eileen made this!'?
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

I love the Tidus and Yuna one it is so cute.
    warriorboy && battlingbard.

Blog Entries

Your second and third one are probably the best out of your four walls, due to the amount of editing required.

The first wallpaper is terribly bad; yes, the skies merge rather well, but Tidus's sword and hand do not and shows how horrible the merge of images actually went. The added images of Yuna and Tidus add nothing to the image than try to make it look busy; there is nothing balanced by their offset placements and they draw your attention away from the main pictures of Tidus and Yuna. Looking at the wallpaper as a whole, my eyes slide right through it, following the heads and I take nothing in at all.

Your fourth wall is bad not because of the standing images of Tidus and Yuna, but rather how it was done. You can still see edges of white surrounding both of their heads, showing that they do not really belong in the wallpaper; they do not seamlessly flow into it. The same effect occurs because of the coloring of the same two images as well; they are a great deal brighter than the rest of the wall and stand out too much. The last error still deals with the same two images; they're just pasted on the wall. Very little, if any, effort was made to make them become part of the wallpaper. You can still see Square's original copyright behind their feet and that is just a load of unprofessionality. It's almost as if it is saying that you took an existing wallpaper, added text over the lovers, threw in several boxed screenshots of the two, and tacked on two more images just to call it your own. Editing out the copyright would have gone a long way in making this better.

In all of your images, your tag of "Eileen made this!" damages every image. If these are wallpapers to be shared and used, any little credit line should be placed in a corner with as little emphasis on it as possible so as to not detract from the image when it is displayed on one's desktop.

Thanks again for all the nice comments!!

And Her Majesty's Agent Umaro -- thank you for your criticism. As always, it helps me imporve for maybe later wallpapers.
    wheee!

I've decided to use this thread as wallpapers and signatures, so here's the signatures part.

I'm still learning with Photoshop, so they aren't all that great yet. I'll get better over time, hopefully These are from oldest to newest -- the oldest being maybe over a year old (I just never put it up.)

Last edited by Leen-Leen; 09-17-2006 at 03:47 AM.
    wheee!

I think the best one is the Yuna one you are using now, nice BG.
    and yes, you'll improve with time.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

wow cool! *passes out*

Thank you so much Marluxiaswife Kairi girl!