Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Axel Reeno's nobody?

Default Is Axel Reeno's nobody?

This question has been bothering me alot. They have the same voice actor and even look similar. Could someone please clear this up for me, cause I'm lost. Please and thank you.

I love you so so so much, babe!!

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

no, but the voice is questioning me now....

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

No, they aren't even from the same games. It's possible Reno's design inspired Axel's, I suppose.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by haruto_Akumu
    This question has been bothering me alot. They have the same voice actor and even look similar. Could someone please clear this up for me, cause I'm lost. Please and thank you.
    I couldn't begin to tell you how wrong that statement is.

I'll just restrain myself from saying something that would get me bansticked.

well, you see, Quintin Flynn plays both voices. But just because they aren't in the same game doesn't mean anything. He's from final fantasy 7 just like cloud & company. There's always the possibility of him being Reeno's nobody.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

FFVII and the KH series aren't in the same continuity. The Final Fantasy characters are just in there as 'guest characters'. (Ever hear of the 'Star System' concept? It's kinda like that.)

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Can Larxene be Quistis' Nodody?

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas
    Can Larxene be Quistis' Nodody?
    As for this question, I don't know...Maybe.

keep in mind that all of the nobody's names are anagrams of their original name with an X added to it.

For example:
    Braig-Xigbar
    Vexen-Even
    Elaeus-Lexaeus

Oh look a chance to spill my "Axel is Riku's Nobody" theory in all its grand holes!

I think Axel comes from Riku because Riku did not truly become a heartless but also lots his heart...Uh, sort of and such. I'm talking about when Ansem took him over and he dived into the darkness completely. Similar to the way Kairi is somewhat special in the way her Nobody was created. Kairi's Nobody is Namine, but their hair color does not match and they have somewhat different features. Since Riku lost his heart then reclaimed it, I think Axel is also a 'special Nobody' and so he has differnet features from Riku. It would also explain his connection to Roxas. Since Roxas is Sora's nobody he may have unnaturally high feelings of friendship because of that. Of course, being a member of Organization XIII his name is supposed to be a scramble with an X so I'll just explain that away with "faked it".

Well enough of my flawed logic. Let's all just agree that Saix is Kimahri's Nobody.

It's actually a little known fact that after the events of KH2 all the nobodies created the world of FF7, had their memories wiped, and took on different names. For instance Axel became Reno, Roxas became Denzel, and Namine got a sex change, dyed her hair, and became Yazoo

Which FF Character Are You?

(SPOILER) This Signature STILL contains spoilers

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by al-bhed_kid0827
    keep in mind that all of the nobody's names are anagrams of their original name with an X added to it.

For example:
    Braig-Xigbar
    Vexen-Even
    Elaeus-Lexaeus
    Best reason why Axel is not Reno's Nobody.

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by haruto_Akumu
    is my right butcheek my left butcheeks nobody cuz they almost look like twins sry dude couldnt pass it up

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

Nanerpuss n-n-nanerpuss Reeno the Alchemist's Avatar

ummm are you talking about me cause my name is Reeno and the guy your talking bout his name is Reno sorry i had to say that and its not possible because i dont believe in ff7 Reno lost his heart and became a heartless
    Who needs a signature I DON'T >(

I have Dissidia, be jealous!

O Captain! My Captain! Spawn of Sephiroth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver
    Oh look a chance to spill my "Axel is Riku's Nobody" theory in all its grand holes!

I think Axel comes from Riku because Riku did not truly become a heartless but also lots his heart...Uh, sort of and such. I'm talking about when Ansem took him over and he dived into the darkness completely. Similar to the way Kairi is somewhat special in the way her Nobody was created. Kairi's Nobody is Namine, but their hair color does not match and they have somewhat different features. Since Riku lost his heart then reclaimed it, I think Axel is also a 'special Nobody' and so he has differnet features from Riku. It would also explain his connection to Roxas. Since Roxas is Sora's nobody he may have unnaturally high feelings of friendship because of that. Of course, being a member of Organization XIII his name is supposed to be a scramble with an X so I'll just explain that away with "faked it".

Well enough of my flawed logic. Let's all just agree that Saix is Kimahri's Nobody.
    i have always thought that Axel was Riku's nobody as well.

Loki: I have an army.
    Stark: We have a HULK!