Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Simpsons

BART YOU WANT SOME BROWNIE BEFORE YOU GO TO BED!?
    Ha! Yeah that episode is my dads fav. He use to hate the Simpsons and would complain when I use to watch it at his, but he fell in love with this one cause Homer is wearing a shirt saying "Im in the witness protection programme"! Makes him cry with laughter everytime!

Love this crude animation:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=5dnTd3Si_...ons%20episodes

South Park in Simpsons!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=gkPDS1yp6...ons%20episodes
    Last edited by ~SapphireStar~; 07-11-2006 at 06:37 PM.

i dont think i have ever seen a bad simpsons episode.

i dont think i have ever seen a bad simpsons episode.
    The Simpsons come to England, think Tony Blair is Mr Bean and trash Buckingham Palace. The new ones are the crappest.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kupo Man
    It's okay. But it's nowhere near as great as Family Guy.
    No, Family Guy is the most overrated and unfunny show there is. South Park is the best show. South Park even proved why Family Guy is a terrible show.
    I love the simpsons ... and true ... they aren't as funny as when they started ... but they have been on for like 18 seasons ... come on ... could any human (i won't even ask if you could *laughs*) keep that momentum up for like 17-18 years ... popping out 22 episodes a season ... umm ... i won't even answer that .
    secondly ... thats great that u love southpark ... but since the episode in the begining of this (season (?) if you can call it that) the one where chef is into molesting little boys ...
    Who The Hell Thinks That is Funny (?) Yea, child molestation ... a real gas !
    and that episode had no redeeming quality what-so-ever ... even the one with aliens blowing each other had a "moral" if you can call it that ...
    or where they say bitch like 122 times on air ...
    Family guy is HANDS DOWN ... BETTER THAN SOUTH PARK ... ... i guess thats just my opinion ... but
    come one the south park movie was so lame ... uncle F'er ... yea thats hilarious ... pft ...
    and Trey Parker and Matt Stone can go back to having 'hot gay ass thumping sex' for all i care ...
    I used to like South Park ... but now that show is dead to me !
    Last edited by Fuego; 07-25-2006 at 01:17 AM.
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.