Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: You know you've played FF8 too much when..

If You Answered all da questionz in the SeeD testz right 1st time without guessing

Quote Originally Posted by Æ¿æƒ2
    When you make lists like this....
    Very true

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

When you name your dog Angelo and expect him to attack enemies when you fling him at them.

When you dress up as the characters for Halloween and get very irritated when no one knows who you are.

(I've done this.)

when you start seeing t-rexuars instead of dogs and gnats instaed of tomato plants

(i know i cant spell)

When you obsess over Quistis and make a name like "Dagger Trepe" and you prefer for everyone to refer to you as that name.

you know you've played FFVIII too much when you start to fantasize going to a school that looks like Balamb Garden... heh
    .::A dream is a wish your heart makes::.

"The future is inevitable"
    - Squall Leonhart, FFVIII

You know you've played too much Final Fantasy VIII when you go to this forum. Look in my sig for more info.
    Let's kick Emerald Weapon's arse with Vincent's Death Penalty in one shot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cXfeCC6_ac

Lol! Those are great

FFXIV Character

Omni Odin (Sargatanas)

1. When you compare you're love life to Squall and Rinoa, because you try to act like a hard arse and shes sort of a feminist.

2. When you constantly think that the world in FFVIII would be so much cooler to live in.
    Final Fantasies defeated
    Playing

I, II, III, IV, IVAY, V, VI, VII, VIIDoC, VIICC , VIII, Tactics, TA, TA2, IX, X, X-2, XI, XII, XII:RW, XIII, XIII-2, XIII:LR, XIV, Type-0, XV

FavoriteToLeastFavorite : VII>X>Tactics>IX>IV>VIII>XV>VI>XII>X-2>XIII>TA2>V>XIII-2>III>I>LR:FFXIII>II

when you have alot of photos or screen shots for a video game that you haven't even played yet and you send them to people and.....that's when you know you want to play ff8 more than anyone else in the world
    :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: ......... ...... ....

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

When you can beat Omega Weapon Without junctioning any GF's (convinced it can't be done)

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Moogle

when you compare everyone you know to one of the characters. I have a bad habit of doing this.

Squall-me, boyfriendish. we're both quiet, introverted "whatever" people.

Rinoa-"ex" (we didn't date but she thinks we did). she's a total whore.
    my mom, always shoving her opinions on other people and starting arguments, trying to make people feel bad. my grandma, starting arguments as well and she always thinks she's right. ex best girl friend... everyone insults her art!

Zell- ex best guy friend. he's Zell, what more can I say? he's flamboyant and needs attention (the -LOVE ME OR I'LL GO CRAZY- kind), and everyone thinks he's bi or gay, though he swears he's straight. also he tends to act impulsively sometimes over really dumb things and is kind of a whiner.

Quistis- geometry teacher all the guys and even some girls in my school wanna do her. she's frickin sexy.

Selphie-friend I haven't heard from in a while, and me when I'm in a good mood sometimes. I dress like her sometimes and I say "tee-hee" and "whoo-hoo" alot. both me and my friend like bombs and explosions and all that awesome stuff... I'm more of a Squall though usually.

Irvine-nobody really... my ex sort of. he's a straight guy, who else can I compare him to? lol

sadly there's nobody like Laguna. or Seifer I don't think but oh well.

I think I've got another one..
    You know you've played FFVIII too much when you start to copy the characters' hairstyles..I tried to copy Rinoa's...But... it didn't turn out pretty good as straight.. So I curled my hair. It still has the brownish/copper highlights, though... hehe
    .::A dream is a wish your heart makes::.

"The future is inevitable"
    - Squall Leonhart, FFVIII

Lightning Fast Speed! Hyperion4444's Avatar

1-You get the Lionhearth before disk 3
    http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=88434

2-When you survive Omega weapon's Terra Break without summoning any GFs, any Heroes, Defend or any kind of supports but just his attack against your characters.

3- When you pass more than 99:99 hours of gameplay on a single game (the counters turns red, starts back from zero)

4- When you defeat Omega Weapon with no GF. (too easy, require poketstation or a hell of a lot of patience to make your characters!)

5- (easy one) When you know all the monsters locations, what they drop, what they mug, and knowing where and what you need to complete your ultimate weapons.

6- (normal one) when you completed the game over 40 times and replay it just to do the things you haven't done in your other games. (even if it's just the Missil Base Dancing Soldiers...)

7- (easy one, everyone knows that, rigth?) About that camera angle thing: All monsters in a disting location has 2 camera angles (the one grat will have 2 camera angles and the two grats will have two more angles, if you know what I mean...)

8- (easy) When you kill Ultimecia/Griever before it gets cut down in half.

9- (...) When you shot more shots of Irvine Fast Shot attack than your own turbo controller.

10- Defeat Omega Weapon Before it does his Terra Break while only having Rinoa to attack and having everything besides Limit Breaks & Items as support without Heroes, Holy Wars Or their Trials.
    (This will come a surprise to no one that I own Omega. I'm the boss, not him.)

P.S. all thoses that are not easy or normal are Hardcore.
    Let's see... what else?

A- When your friends looks at you and say that you look like Squall. Some of my friends said that to me. Plus, I have a scar on my face.
    Then again, I look like a lot of other characters in many different games who all look alike..., build like them too .

B- When you start to dress the same as them. (Black leather coat and a pair of black leather hunting boots, and maybe even a gunblade, Ideal for any extreme situation)

C- When you go on a 3h trip just to buy a copy of FFVIII best hit for PS because you only had the PC version. (What! I love this game!)
    Oh, and by the way, it's 3h to go, 3h to come back, and the only reason you went there is to buy that game!

D- When you have a chance to have all the hotties, but prefers to be alone or wait for the one.
    I've got the one,... just not quite yet.

E- When you wish so hard they would make a sequel, prequel or remake... then again, everyone does!

F- When you start to think it would be better if you can choose your love interest in games instead of being fixed with just that one... most people would like that.

G- When, at first, you heard about FFVII from a friend who overated it (but, at the time...), then you see FFVIII in a store, and it's like the game was calling you, you wondered why and backed out, but knew you had to play for some reason...
    (same goes for XIII trailer... it called me, but XII didn't impress me, so I not going to buy XII but buy XIII.)
    See the Trailer

H- When you play FFVII and your disapointed because alot of FFVIII elements were missing, Keyword Loveless, comes screw over the game, along with everything else...
    The only real thing about FFVII that I liked about was their Materia System, the rest I didn't liked... the story, the graphics, the gameplay, the characters, the music scores, the summons... everything... BUT!

I- When you see Dirge of Cerberus: FFVII and whant to buy it just because it's got the name Cerberus has title, but fear you migth not like it because it has FFVII in it too!
    (I got this killer Wallpaper thats totaly K.A. Now I like the characters ''upgrade&change'' and the graphics, let's hope i can still say that about it when I play it.)
    Wallpaper

J- When A friend Girl looks like Selphie (has the same month and astro sign as Selphie), and you tease her, that little messenger girl... There's one insult that I can burn her with for the rest of her life, lol. But I make sure to say ''nothing personal, don't take it serious, it's just a joke!'' And, of course, I mean no harm, btw, I think she likes being teased anyway, ok.

K- ...nah, It's too funny and embarasing for that guy. lol. It's the same guy who talked to me about Cloud in FFVII.
    It's a big insult he said while trying to make FFVIII look bad, ended up insulting himself with HIS insult who he got mixed up in.
    We just said to shup up because it began to be ambarrasing for him...

L- I'd rather not say, it's so far fetched...

M- This goes to everyone...
    When you have more than 1000 pictures, wallpapers, screenshots... of that game

Thanks goes to you, Hearts for making this forum!
    Last edited by Hyperion4444; 07-25-2006 at 02:32 PM.