Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any1 get the "perfect" ending?

Default any1 get the "perfect" ending?

this has probably been asked b4 but i want to know if any1 has gotten the 100% completion ending. plz dont tell me because that's what im shooting for right now. but i just want to know if its actually possible. but if you have beaten it and have the ending fmv sequence(s), i would be eternally grateful if you were to email me a link or a zip. file. thanx.
    Signature removed for being over the limits. Please consult these limits before putting a signature up. Thank you.

I have!!! i had to do it about 4 times...

wow. O.O
    is it worth the work?
    Signature removed for being over the limits. Please consult these limits before putting a signature up. Thank you.

well... the good ending is just as good in my opinion, I've only gotten as high as 98% percent. the perfect ending is just an extra scene added onto the good ending, and it's not even an fmv.

Yes. It's quite easy to get with multiple playthroughs.

Remember to pick Nooj's group and not New Yevon. If you don't, you can only get 99%.

edit: And also, remember to rest in every chapter.

Ah there's so many things that can prevent you from getting 100%. I never got to see that scene on the airship with Rikku where's she all like sad... I'm really mad about that.
    Last edited by feona17; 07-08-2006 at 03:27 AM.

i know that part... i wouldnt pick new yevon anyway. they're dumb. its the same mistakes with a new name.

You have to pick New Yevon in New Game Plus in order to get 100%.

I thought the ending is perfect, but it sucked! It's not worth it, BIGGEST WASTE OF TIME IN MY LIFE, I spent about one months on getting 100% but it sucks.....

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

In order to play through and get 100%, you basically NEED to get either the official guide or look up some FAQ/Walkthroughs. And I will say this - everytime you move Yuna, check the guide. It's best to be overly cautious and somewhat paranoid with this game... There are so many different instances that can occur that make it so that you are only 98-99% done, and you cannot possibly go back unless you play through again, whcih still requires a bunch of 'setting' things up just to get those few points.

As for if it's worth it, I would say yes if you wish to know all and everything, see and know everything about Yuna and Tidus and whatnot, but that's up to you, now isn't it? Personally, I found it worth it.

Psh, I was happy with my good ending. I got what I wanted in the end, even with just 98. Perfect ending isn't anything special. In my opinion that is.

I got it pretty easily actually, but I had already played through twice just for fun before hunkering down with a guide. Watching people in those SphereComs was torture though.

You lot didn't like the perfect ending? I thought it was pretty good myself. It was longer then I expected anyway. I'm a sucker for shiny CG like that.

Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver
    I got it pretty easily actually, but I had already played through twice just for fun before hunkering down with a guide. Watching people in those SphereComs was torture though.

You lot didn't like the perfect ending? I thought it was pretty good myself. It was longer then I expected anyway. I'm a sucker for shiny CG like that.
    Lunar!!! you're awesome! See I like people who embrace things and don't go "oooh it didn't end how I wanted" it so much, you know. Ending's don't please everyone. When you bought the game, you KNOW what Yuna was going to try to do in the game, and that was to you know what....so yes.

I loved the perfect ending, it re-assured so many things and it made you feel like the story was finally complete......and that's the best feeling one can get from an RPG.

Quote Originally Posted by leonheart292
    wow. O.O
    is it worth the work?
    no i say save your time and effort. There is basically no point. i was soo pised when i got it and it turned out to be a load of Poop.

ok. well... [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] it. that commsphere sh*t is starting to piss me off so, ill do some of it. im not gonna worry bout it though. 98-99 is fine with me.

Yes. But I had to play it 4 times. Wasnt worth all that work for me.

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....