Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lulu disliking Tidus???

Unhappy Lulu disliking Tidus???

In the beggining of the game why does Lulu dislike Tidus I am just wondering???
    warriorboy && battlingbard.

Because Wakka somewhat compared Tidus to Chappu a lot, and both Lulu and Wakka recognized the similar looks between the two. Lulu is really touchy on the Chappu subject so...

Oh so Lulu liked Chappu alot.Not like as in boyfriend but like as in little brother or friend??

Chappu was Lulu's boyfriend, until Luzzu convinced Chappu to join the Crusaders because he wanted to protect Lulu from Sin.
    Last edited by feona17; 07-08-2006 at 05:57 AM.

Oh okay then I never knew that until know.Wow!!! Feona17 thanks for telling me.No wonder she was so pissed.Thats why it was called Lulu's Contempt.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Lulu is jealous because Wakka likes Tidus so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas
    Lulu is jealous because Wakka likes Tidus so much.
    Lol, maybe. Who knows. Risha, you probably missed that scene on Mushroom Rockroad before you go onto the elevator. You have to go to a certain area to see it.

I saw it was it when Wakka punched that man and that man said something about Lulu slapping him???

*nodnod* Yes that scene. And oh yes, the scene when they first go to the Farplane also explains things. She just didn't want Chappu to be replaced I guess.

I think she didnt really want Chappu to be replaced because she said to Tidus "No matter how hard you try yo will never be Chappu".

Oh I see! Lulu happens to be Chappu's girlfriend?! Oh wow! But, it never mention that in the game. So, how you know? Anyways, isn't it wird for Wakka since Wakka and Lulu happens to have a child together and Chappu happens to be Wakka's little brother!

RenoB00B00<3

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

In that scene with Luzzu on Mushroom Rock road, Wakka states something like this in that conversation with Luzzu:

"Chappu... He said after the tournament, he'd propose to Lu."

In the farplane, Lulu says this:
    "You always said I looked grumpy, but those were the hapiest days of my life."

So Chappu and Lulu were very much boyfriend and girlfriend, and it was definately heading in the direction of marriage.

I will kiss the game if Lulu dislike Tidus.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

Quote Originally Posted by vivi_ultima
    Why? You know well Lulu really got along with Tidus at the end. So yeah! Done! I certainly think you can't change the game! :)

Anyways, like marriage?! Whaoh! But, didnt in FFx-2 Lulu had a baby with Wakka?! Like that have to mean something, since Chappu is Wakka's little brother right?

RenoB00B00<3

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TiDUS.AHOLiC
    Quote Originally Posted by vivi_ultima
    Why? You know well Lulu really got along with Tidus at the end. So yeah! Done! I certainly think you can't change the game!

Anyways, like marriage?! Whaoh! But, didnt in FFx-2 Lulu had a baby with Wakka?! Like that have to mean something, since Chappu is Wakka's little brother right?
    Chappu is Wakka's little brother, so yes.

Lulu began 'moving on' around the Farplane scene. After talking to Tidus about Chappu and whatnot she turns directly to the image of Chappu and says:
    "You always said I looked grumpy, but those were the happiest days of my life. Goodbye Chappu... goodbye."

You must remember, it had been some time since Chappu had died. He died fighting Sin with machina weapons a while back. The actual time period isn't readily known to me, or if it is even mentioned, but it would have to be at least one year ago as Wakka makes mention of the fact that there was something bothering him in the last year's cup. By the time X-2 happens, it's two years after FFX, and Lulu and Wakka could have gottten together anywhere in between there. So by the time you see Wakka and Lulu officiall together, it's been three years since Chappu died.