Thread: Voice Actors/Actresses

Default Voice Actors/Actresses

I think it would be really stupid if they used real ones, so here are their voices:

Squall: I dunno
    Quistis: Tea Leoni
    Rinoa: Idina Menzel
    Zell: Jesse McCartney
    Irvine: Orlando Bloom
    Seifer: Simon Rex
    Selphie: Vanessa Anne Hudgens

♥ Italian Princess ♥ *~Angel Wing~*'s Avatar

Moomba

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraAngel623
    I think it would be really stupid if they used real ones, so here are their voices:

Jesse McCartney for Zell!?

Zell needs a tougher voice. Jesse McCartney was great for Roxas, but Zell is older and I can never see him with Jesse McCartney's voice.

*~Love is the best feeling in the world~*

Quote Originally Posted by *~Angel Wing~*
    Quote Originally Posted by SakuraAngel623

Jesse McCartney for Zell!?

Zell needs a tougher voice. Jesse McCartney was great for Roxas, but Zell is older and I can never see him with Jesse McCartney's voice.
    Jesse McCartney played Roxas?

Rachel Leigh Cook for either Quistis or Edea.

River Phoenix for Squall. I know he's dead, but COME ON! Squall IS River Phoenix!

Tara Strong for Selphie. Offset her Rikku voice and there ye am.

George Clooney as Angelo.

lol george clooney for angelo

I think rachael leigh cook would be a great rinoa( though she would do good with quistis and edea Ryushikaze)

robin williams for cid (he looks a lot like him)

Connor Trineer for irvine because irvine needs some type of accent(i dont know why)

Claire Danes (i think thats her name) for quistis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks Owen Macwere for my new updated sig!

Quote Originally Posted by zbonks
    lol george clooney for angelo :)

I think rachael leigh cook would be a great rinoa( though she would do good with quistis and edea Ryushikaze)
    RLC might be a good Rinoa, but seriously, she just got finished playing Tifa, and people are already making too many comparisons between them for my liking already. Both are their own characters, and we shouldn't really reinforce the 'LOLZ, JUST ALIKE!' mentality.
    Granted, I think part of that is that personality wise, Rinoa reminds me of Aerith far more than Tifa.

Edea and Quistis are, in their own ways, rather like Tifa, though I think she'd be better as Edea. Quistis should probably have a slightly harsher voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryushikaze
    Quote Originally Posted by zbonks
    lol george clooney for angelo

RLC might be a good Rinoa, but seriously, she just got finished playing Tifa, and people are already making too many comparisons between them for my liking already. Both are their own characters, and we shouldn't really reinforce the 'LOLZ, JUST ALIKE!' mentality.
    Granted, I think part of that is that personality wise, Rinoa reminds me of Aerith far more than Tifa.

Edea and Quistis are, in their own ways, rather like Tifa, though I think she'd be better as Edea. Quistis should probably have a slightly harsher voice.
    I totally agree.