Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: your favorite scene.

Banned

I am new to this site so wassup. My favorite charecters are sephiroth and vincent.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by conan
    I'll admit, the scene that brings me joy whenever I play through this game is when (SPOILER)Draclau kills Rudvich. It's funny seeing him get up and hobble over and say "You failed enough. Now you must take responsibility...." Then the screen scrolls up, and you hear *whack* and a scream, and the screen turns red. Gotta love that.
    I agree that seen is tough

Does anyone remember the hilarious scene at that one castle. When you're with the Malak and Rafa, the fat guy shows up, and Celia (or was it Lede) just tosses him off the roof! :chuckle: :laugh: hahaha, moose!

I love the scenes with Delita and Ovelia.

------------------------------------------------
    Bush = Worst Disaster

For some reason, my favorite scene had to be (SPOILER)when Zalbag is examining his father's grave and finally relents that Ramza was right and that Dycedarg had killed their father. I have no idea why, but I thought it a particular dramatic scene, especially for when (SPOILER)you fight alongside Zalbag against Dycedarg shortly thereafter.
    The more consciousness, the more will; the more will, the more self. Someone who has no will at all is no self. But the more will he has, the more self-consciousness he has too.-Soren Kierkegaard
    Every people has its own Tartuffery and calls it its virtues.-What is best in us we do not know-we cannot know.-Friedrich Nietzsche
    Trickery, bravery: who asks, in war?-Virgil, The Aeneid, Book II, Line 517

Which FF Character Are You?

my favorite scene is a nice...good...instant kill calculation using the death spell from the wizards library of spells..*tear*..its beautiful.....