Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I hate the beach.

Blog Entries

Default I hate the beach.

I hate it. I went yesterday and got nothing but pain. The water was pretty cold, the sand is just obnoxious because it sticks to you and drives you crazy, my legs were massively itching for some reason, I got really bad sunburn like always, I couldn't be left alone to sleep, and I have a rash on my knee. The only fun I had was the waves (even though the water was cold) and playing soccer.

Oh, and don't get me started on the portable bathroom... >.<

So, what do you think of the bitch? I mean, beach?

Blog Entries

The Philippines have some of the greatest beaches on earth, so naturally, I love the beach.

Boracai was placed as one of the top beaches in the world.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I agree. I don't know where you live, but the beaches in California suck. For me anyways. The water's just way too cold, and it takes forever to get used to, and it's just not worth it anyways. Coming home from the beach is horrible too. Sand everywhere. On you, in the car, on other people and it won't go away and ugh.

Not fun anymore.
    --Box Box Box Box

I like east coast beaches. They aren't as big, so you don't have to walk like 1/2 mile from the ocean to get out of the sand.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

This beach we went to on the cruise was beautiful. It is one of the top 10 most beautiful beaches in the world. It's called Magen's Bay, and it's a beach, but it feels more like a little cove or a lake, because the water isn't wavy at all, and it's clear and beautiful. Being a Noo Yoiker, I've always grown up with murky brown-blue water, so seeing crystal water was amazing.

I like it, fine girls, good food, the water's not that cold, live in Cali huh, I'm from North Cackalaki, but I go to Myrtle Beach because our's sucks.

Eh, Ive never been to the beach here. Only in Dominican Republic. The beaches over there are really close to the house we own. Its really beautiful. Like its a river and the river empties into the ocean. I think I have some pictures of it. Im not sure The water is so nice too, you could see the sand and the bottom its so clear. You should see it sometime But yeah the bad part is the sand sticking to you but its worth it.

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I love the beach.

Of course, I live in an air-polluted desert, so I don't get to go to it that often. (Which also explains why I enjoy it.)

One of the things I've always wanted to do was go to Hawaii and see all the beaches there...

I hate it too. I always get sunburned, and theres sand, icky saznd, everywhere.
    plus the beaches we go to have icky yucky water. Yuckness.

asdfghjkl;'

I love the beaches near out hometown of Westport County Mayo. Theres one that has a huge cliff with a massive forest on top of it and below is the beach with its caves and rock pools etc. The best thing about those beaches is that you can park your car on the edge of the road and step onto the beach.

I hate crowded beaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Schovitz
    I like it, fine girls, good food,
    Damn straight.

I live in Hawaii, and on my side of the island, there aren't that many great beaches to swim at, but on the Kona side there are a few amazing beaches. As long as you know how to take care of yourself when it comes to sunburns, you should be fine. Also, they usually have showers outside of big open public beaches so you can rinse off the sand and salt.

I love the beach.

Thank you Hysterian!

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I prefer cliffs, since you can jump off them, and climb up again. Repeat process without getting sand in your shorts.

Blog Entries

Beaches are nice, but overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentarou
    Beaches are nice, but overrated.
    ...Word

I agree the beach sucks....so does the woods...eeeeeewww...actually I really don't like the outdoors other than the city...

I love the City!...

Roxas!

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by kikimm
    I agree. I don't know where you live, but the beaches in California suck. For me anyways. The water's just way too cold, and it takes forever to get used to, and it's just not worth it anyways. Coming home from the beach is horrible too. Sand everywhere. On you, in the car, on other people and it won't go away and ugh.

Not fun anymore.
    There are plenty of beautiful beaches in California! Plenty of sucky ones too. But yeah, it just depends on where you go.

Hermosa Beach is gorgeous. The beaches in San Diego are amazing too. Malibu has some beautiful beaches like Paradise Cove and El Matodor. Gorgeous locations, really.

I love the beach. I love the water, the sand, the sun. I love it all.