Thread: My party

Default My party

Okay I decided to make this thread so as I go through the game people will rate my party for me and tell me If I need to level up or change my jobs okay I am just past the wind shrine so I have the first set of jobs

Bartz-lvl 9 job Black mage skill white magiclvl1
    Reina-lvl 9 job monk skill none at the moment
    Faris-lvl 8 job knight skill Secret (Or something like that it is the first theif skill you get)
    Galuf-lvl9 job White mage skill none at the moment

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's hard to have a bad combination of jobs at the beginning so long as you're diverse and well, people have beaten the game at level nine

what I recommend is sticking with one job for each character and switch over to another after mastering one. So have two characters who are melee and the other two mages

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Okay so are my levels okay for the next boss because I'm going to the canal place next I think?

You can take down the boss with those levels

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

okay i have played this game before but I forgot what boss is next can someone tell me. thanks in advance it's been like 2 years since I last played this game

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

I have to disagree with crossblades.. i don't think it nessessary to master the jobs... just learn the abilities you need.

The next boss is Karl boss. He has a basic attack, a tentacle (which paralyzes) and Tail screw which reduces you to single digit HP. Attack with Bolt spells and heal when hit by Tail screw
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Omega
    I have to disagree with crossblades.. i don't think it nessessary to master the jobs... just learn the abilities you need.

True it's not necessary, but still, to learn some of the jobs' best abilities, some have to be mastered
    Last edited by Crossblades; 07-15-2006 at 06:59 PM.

Vaan - "Hey, you!"

Ok yeah I beat that boss so easily so now my team is about 2 levels stronger but still the same jobs what boss is next. Is it siren?

Yes, it is Siren

Vaan - "Hey, you!"

good she is so easy i think I'll go beat her now.

sorry for the double post but Siren = dead

[leeza]There is no reason to double post since every post has an edit/delete button if you wish to add something to your last post. Please look for it next time. ~ Leeza[/leeza]