Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best & Worst thing about the Opposite Sex

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

People worst: Like to generalize; make false assumptions.

People best: Are capable of creating hostility between genders, ensuring me with plenty of entertainment during the long work days.

2nd Protector of the Sun War Angel's Avatar

Best: Breasts.

Worst: Everything else attached.
    When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one yourself... when gazing into the abyss, bear in mind that the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

The rightful owner of this Ciddie can kiss my arse! :P

Blog Entries

Best: The goofiness. I love it when a guy makes me laugh. Its fun and comforting at the same time.

Worst: The assumptions they make about all women...

Quote Originally Posted by corncracker
    Girls - They can be hot.
    worst - they constantly insist on having "Rights."
    Your my hero, man.

Girls

Best - Comforting, usually cute, USUALLY easy to get along with.
    Worst - Getting moody.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by corncracker
    worst - they constantly insist on having "Rights."
    Oh man, i hate that type of woman, i remember the time i was with some girl and her friend told her i was being an ass and should be doing this and that, worst female trait ever..

Girls Best: They're hot, and it deversify's with the girl i guess, but i know i would feel more comfortable opening up to a close friend whos a girl rather than a guy.

Girls Worst: Stated above, and i think someone mentioned that they can be very indecisive about if they like you or not and make you feel confused, mind games are the worst.

Str8 Pimpin'

bitchin in black Twisted Tinkerbell's Avatar

Guys best: more positive outlook on a situation, can be more fun than girls, some of them are cute

Guys worst: the way they can treat you just cause you've got boobs, the never ending supply of stupid comments, which always come at the worst possible time.

This sexy sig is by Owen Mcwere. Thank you Owie!

Girls

Good: They can be hot

Bad: They can be really stupid at times

The best thing about guys, is that typically they are not backstabbers, therefore they make better friends. It's easy to talk to them about things, even if sometimes they may not completely understand. They can be really hot too

And the worst thing about guys... some of them are really cocky, sexist, chauvinistic, and all that crappy stuff.

Guys

Good- Are funny and are cute. Some of em anyways

Bad- Can be annoying and stupid. Many times think with their 'friend downstairs' as Rye puts it

Quote Originally Posted by The Kupo Man
    Girls

Good: They can be hot

Bad: They can be really stupid at times
    Haha! The same can go for guys too!

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

From reading this thread and seeing that most of the males here see the only redeeming characteristics of females to be physical appearence, I'm gonna go ahead and say that one of the worst things about guys is that they are shallow empty beings.

Best: I like how pretty girls always get me nervous whenever they make eye contact with me. I also like how they're so sensitive and considerate.

Worst: I don't like how girls can be so egotistical.

Good: They don't talk non stop. if women haven't got anything good to say, instead of filling that gap with silence, they talk about rubbish things, that nobody cares about, probably not even them. Men don't tend to do that as much. Their not as insecure as women are. They don't overhaul their entire personality in an attempt to get women to like them more. They don't think they can get a girlfreind who is a total bitch, an convert her to pleasantness. They don't try an act like their girlfreinds do, an then act as if they've always been that way. They don't act like martyrs, an allow themselves to be total doormats. Bad: Slutty, sexist, perverts. Foul filth mongers they are. They think they have right to stare at you. They have the dumb arrogance to think that if you don't have practically every inch of your body covered up, you're doing it to attract them. Their cowardly, an attempt to take advantage of the fact that their stronger than women, by thinking that they can harass them. In most cases they look awful, an then think they can criticise the way women look, despite the fact their bloody ugly, an make no effort to improve the situation. But of course we're not supposed to care about the way they look, we're supposed to be interested in their sparkling personality, that exists only in their imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel
    From reading this thread and seeing that most of the males here see the only redeeming characteristics of females to be physical appearence, I'm gonna go ahead and say that one of the worst things about guys is that they are shallow empty beings.
    Since when was that a bad thing?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    Good: They don't talk non stop. if women haven't got anything good to say, instead of filling that gap with silence, they talk about rubbish things, that nobody cares about, probably not even them. Men don't tend to do that as much. Their not as insecure as women are. They don't overhaul their entire personality in an attempt to get women to like them more. They don't think they can get a girlfreind who is a total bitch, an convert her to pleasantness. They don't try an act like their girlfreinds do, an then act as if they've always been that way. They don't act like martyrs, an allow themselves to be total doormats. Bad: Slutty, sexist, perverts. Foul filth mongers they are. They think they have right to stare at you. They have the dumb arrogance to think that if you don't have practically every inch of your body covered up, you're doing it to attract them. Their cowardly, an attempt to take advantage of the fact that their stronger than women, by thinking that they can harass them. In most cases they look awful, an then think they can criticise the way women look, despite the fact their bloody ugly, an make no effort to improve the situation. But of course we're not supposed to care about the way they look, we're supposed to be interested in their sparkling personality, that exists only in their imagination.
    Wow, thats harsh for both genders to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel
    I lol'd..

Str8 Pimpin'

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Best: Girls are comforting and easy to talk to.

Worst: They tend to freak out way to easily, especially over minor things.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well