Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who did a perfect Auroch Reel??

Default Who did a perfect Auroch Reel??

I wanna see how that looks like!!!
    The new style, Yazoo style!!!!

not me... yet...

I have it but I dont use it lol..Never tried it.
    warriorboy && battlingbard.

I haven't, because i don't have it. I think Attack reels are better.
    wheee!

:hello: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HELLO KITTY SMILEY :hello:

Yea it is.

yeppers.

If I remember correctly what the Auroch Reels are, then yes, I've done a perfect one many times. It's the best attack in the game.
    You don't hear the symphony I hear...

The Slots have always hated me.....so no...never.

I have, like 20 times. It's easier if your blitzball team is full of original Besaid Aurochs, Tidus, Datto, Letty etc... that way, more Auroch icons appear.

It's one insanely powerful attack, which is great, unless you've maxxed your stats and do 99999 damage a hit, which then your perfect Auroch Reels does as much damage as a normal attack, and Attack Reels becomes the more dominant.

Wait a minute... Determined? Me?

Quote Originally Posted by Coppo
    It's easier if your blitzball team is full of original Besaid Aurochs, Tidus, Datto, Letty etc... that way, more Auroch icons appear.
    That's false. There are always nine Auroch icons regardless of who is on your team.

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

i wanna know what the attack looks like cuz it's hard i'll get two signs and then some crap of a third one

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

Okay. The ball glows light, with some small white energy bolts sparking from it, and Wakka tosses the ball in the air. Wakka takes one step back, jumps and slaps the ball right into the opponent, which then a big non-elemental explosion (like the explosion from Mega-flare) covers the whole of the opponent's side of the field. There is a slight slow-motion pause (more like he's stalling) right before he hits the ball with his palm.

Also, if oyu want to perform it, it's quite easy. You have 20 seconds to do so, which is plenty of time. Look closely at the slots, and you should notice that there is a part of the slot that goes like this.

Blitzball symbol
    Status symbol
    Blitzball symbol
    Status symbol
    Blitzball symbol

When you notice the first one coming up, two more will come after, in that order. I press X when the status symbol is close to leaving the centre quare, that way it slows down to hit the second/third Blitzball symbol. When you press X, the reels don't immediately stop at the one highlighted. They go to the one nearest to the centre going upwards.
    Last edited by Coppo; 07-11-2006 at 05:44 PM.

Wait a minute... Determined? Me?

I have all of Wakka's overdrives but I never really use them. To be honest with you, I never use any of my player's overdrives (except Yuna's_ since they already always take away 99,999 anyway. I have all their Celestial Weapons, and all their stats are maxed. Well, enough bragging, I still need to finish FFX-2 completely - I'm stuck at 94%.

Just thought I'd put in my two cents. Thanks for the read:
    Miranda
    Miranda

No i even used ultimate overdrive on action reply but i still managed to miss it!

What is auroch reels?????