Thread: Elnoyle Cards on Disc 1

Default Elnoyle Cards on Disc 1

Hey I need a little help with this one.

I made a late desision in my current playthrough to go for a disc one Lionheart. Im at the mission to assassinate the sorceress so I have access to Deling City, Galbadia Garden, Dollet and Timber. Does anyone know (or have a list) of the people in these areas from whom I can win elnoyle cards. The only one I know is a kid in galbadia garden, who is holding out on me so Im wondering if there was anyone else who used them more frequently.

Just to clarify I cant get back to Balamb.

Second Character: paine
    Third Character: squall

Which FF Character Are You?

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

The pub owner in Dollet uses them pretty often I think.

The guy with his private room?

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Yep.

CId master use a lot of elnoyle card, I got all that card from him. The way I did was I play with him 3 times if he did not use that card. I went out and come back, then he would use that card

Zell's mom.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Lol I knew someone would say balamb - please check my first post, it clearly says that I only have access to 4 locations.

But to Rantzien I give thanks, Im gonna head there now see if i cant get 9 more cards.

Is FH in disk 2? I usually try to get some elnoyle cards from martine outside the mayor's office....but since your first visit to FH is on the garden I suppose that's ruled out :rolleyes2 .

I assume the reason you want a disk 1 lionheart is to do a lot of gr*ass kicking, seems like a lot of trouble though.

Is it just me, or does anyone else always seem to get the lionheart finale after already taking 90,000 HP from high level Malboros...

Brian: "If I remember correctly, this is the Physics Department."
    Chris: "That would explain all the gravity."

Sorry for a little bump here, but the pub owner plays the Random and Elemental rule which makes it hard for me to win, any idea if its possible to get rid of the rule or if theres any other viable option to get the Elnoyle card? I'm at disc 1 as well at the part where I can no longer access Balamb anymore. Thanks

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

No need to revive an old thread, Pancakes. Feel free to start a new thread with your question(s).
    Figaro Castle