Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Do you cook?

I like to experiment with stuff when I cook the few things I can. Mum keeps teaching me, but I forget, I need to do it myself over and over to learn..

I taught myself how to cook over the period of one semester. I started using recipes really strictly, but once I got the hang of it I started making stuff up more. Or replacing ingredients with things that would make it more tasty. I like cooking a lot.

Unfortunately, now I'm in a dorm in California, and have no access to any kind of kitchen things, not even a microwave. So I am slowly starving to death because I refuse to eat out more than one meal a day. I think maybe this is the real reason people around Hollywood are anorexic, they haven't got kitchens! (j/k I know it's just my dorm)

I love to cook.
    I'll either follow a recipe to the letter or improvise with what i've got. I like it when someone i'm cooking for suggest something completly original that they'd like to try and I then have the challenge of making whatever they've dreamed up.
    I'm yet to have a big dinner party or anything lke that, but I do look forward to the days when I can cook for a large number of peopole.
    Round Two. Maybe.

Everyone knows that men are the better cooks and here's proof back in medevil eras who were the bakers, the men, who sold the fih, the men, and who is the most famous chef in the world Emeril Lagossi! So that proves my point in most resteraunts they're men cooking the food.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Schovitz
    Everyone knows that men are the better cooks and here's proof back in medevil eras who were the bakers, the men, who sold the fih, the men, and who is the most famous chef in the world Emeril Lagossi! So that proves my point in most resteraunts they're men cooking the food.
    When we can be arsed in the first place

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I cook and follow a recipe, but I almost always alter the recipe as I please. I like making stuff up but can't really afford the luxury of it.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

I make a meaaaan omelette

Str8 Pimpin'