Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: u noobcake

Well even though he put me on his Ignore list for some odd reason...i am going to post in general.

People can and do use Bind and other things to pull you away from the group. Alot of things can happen, and you cant always be expected to be near your group although theoretically you should. But thats Theory Ballista more than anything. Mainly what i am trying to say is, Steal/Flee in general do not seem to outweight the power of Blink and Stoneskin along with other utilities that /RDM or maybe /WHM can give.

Although it is just a game, i believe that you should put at least SOME effort into PvP for your team. Its like Beseiged, some people dont take it seriously outside free EXP and IS. However that makes it so that the Astral Candy(or so most call it) stolen. That doesnt mean you should go OMG THEY ATKING OH NOES @_@; But more of...at least take it somewhat seriously so stupid things dont occur.

EDIT: Ah damnit i strayed too far off topic... Just Heal whoever that needs healing, yourself and other party members included to gain hate. Thats pretty much all you need to know. Just know whom to cure for that hate spike.

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

/sprint

PLD dont heal anyone else... unless that certain person is me, and is running low on HP :rolleyes2

PLD heal themselves to build up more hate, which is tough to keep.

That is all my son... Even if the WHM asking you to heal in his place is a Veteran, Rank 10, owner of 3 75 jobs with impressive equipments, still say: "Wtf?", then laugh, and Provoke that mob
    I Put the Laughter in Slaughter...

:shoot: