Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm a Big Fat Bully

I'm a Big Fat Bully

Has anyone heard of Bully that's supposed to be coming out by Rockstar? I just went into a Gamestop and asked about it, it's supposed tobe a game where you're a student at a reform school and you steal other guys girlfriends torcher the teachers and other school related stuff. Sounds interesting for a game what's your opinion on it?

My opinion? It's going to raise an unnecessary score like Manhunt and will probably feature someone called Tack Jhompson being bullied.

Also: it will probably be average.
    Quote Originally Posted by spiffing cheese on msn
    SEAN BEAN IS AMAZING.
    Lameshout: Lamers That Matter

Manhunt haven't heard of that, it was pretty bad?

My opinion? It's going to be a hell of a blast, lots of fun. I've been hearing things about it and if it creates a ruckus in the joke fest known as the media then good. I know it's going to be a good game anyway.

A true ffix lover Ashley Schovitz's Avatar

I wonder if it'll include freternity parties and alcohol drinking contests.

Yellow Winged Angel

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

That sounds pretty fun. I'll have to check it out sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Schovitz'
    I wonder if it'll include freternity parties and alcohol drinking contests.
    And hangovers?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

This game sounds fun, I've heard about it for a long time. Manhunt was fun.

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Schovitz
    Manhunt haven't heard of that, it was pretty bad?
    Whether it was bad or not is a sense of perspective, but the press and a certain American lawyer certainly thought so.
    SEAN BEAN IS AMAZING.

Blog Entries

Odd idea for a game. I won't enjoy it since my Mom would NEVER EVER let me get a game like that. But Rockstar knows how to make money, apparently. There's going to be soooo much controversy over this game...

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

All these anti bullying acts and campaigns will be put to rest once this game comes over to the UK, that's if it's allowed. It'll be banned like Manhunt was but it'll still be easy to get hold of, there will be alot of protests from parents, Rockstar probably did it on purpose to get money and have a laugh.

LET THE HAMMER FALL

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

I don't know. I'm kinda sad that games like this are made. If you wanted to torture teachers and bully kids, then you should do it. To me, games should be played because it's a release from reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoden
    All these anti bullying acts and campaigns will be put to rest once this game comes over to the UK, that's if it's allowed. It'll be banned like Manhunt was but it'll still be easy to get hold of, there will be alot of protests from parents, Rockstar probably did it on purpose to get money and have a laugh.
    As far as I know, Manhunt wasn't banned. Only in WHSmiths I think.
    And I fail to see how these campaigns will be put to rest. It's not like Bully is arguing against them. They are simply making a game out of something they resent.
    Also: bad buy school games aren't new by any stretch of the imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by oddler
    I don't know. I'm kinda sad that games like this are made. If you wanted to torture teachers and bully kids, then you should do it. To me, games should be played because it's a release from reality.
    If you want to shoot police officiers, kill dragons, drive fast cars over pedrestrians, and control mass amounts of people against another mass amount of people, then you should do it.

Actually, no you shouldn't...
    SEAN BEAN IS AMAZING.

Quote Originally Posted by oddler
    See that's the whole point of games.

Unless I can put a head in a toilet it's garbage.

Actually I think I read in GameInformer somewhere or another they were toning this game down after the Hot Coffee debacle to avoid more bullying from the press and Jack Thompson...Ironic isn't it?