Thread: ... Sad KH:CoM help please!

Formerly NewBlackMage Fate Fatale's Avatar

Default ... Sad KH:CoM help please!

Well I've been an off on player of chain of memories and I decided to try it again.. only to remember that I'm still stuck in twilight town. (sora's story). Which is kinda sucky... I just CANNOT beat Vexen.
    Tell me if these starts are good... (for beating vexen that is)

Lvl. 61
    HP.425
    CP: 950

(No idea for the sleights...) anyhow are these good and I"m just retarded, or do i need to level some more?

"Everything has a purpose. It's your life's mission to find yours."

Nah, you're at a fine level. Just put all your zero cards in the front of your deck. When the battle starts flip past them all and attack as you normally would. When he uses a sleight all you need to do is flip back one time, use a zero card and break his sleight. Repeat until he dies. This works for almost all of the hard bosses. At least for me. HAve heal cards in there too. Oh, yeah the jafar and parasite cage enemy cards work well too.

Also, Vexen is weak against fire, it will hurt him more and sometimes stun him. You should use fire based attacks a lot. Use fire spells, and if you have it Fire Raid. I don't know if you can have Blazing Donald yet, but if you do use that one too, you can improvise around it since you get Donald cards freely.

Formerly NewBlackMage Fate Fatale's Avatar

cool and thanks. worked great!

"Everything has a purpose. It's your life's mission to find yours."