Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Default I IS TEH SPOILER!

Have you ever had a movie, plot, etc... ever ruined for you? Was it intentional or unintentional.

Also, I'm going to be a lame joke killer now and proclaim that saying that I just ruined Harry Potter for you isn't funny so don't bother. Lame-o.
    Figaro Castle

All the time, I can't help myself.

I actually like telling people about plot twists that never happened; like you did with the title

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Go smurf yourself, Flying Asshole. You totally ruined Harry Potter for me.

Takes more than proclaiming to kill a lame joke. You have to stab it in chest with a pole at full moon at midnight. Then you need to chant a latin rhyme backwards. Only then can you truly kill a lame joke.

I do it all the time. Mostly for games, I'll get half through, then stupidly look up info for the game and spoil it, but I still enjoy the stories anyway.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

I saw this video a couple days after the book came out where I guy drove by a midnight party at Barnes and Noble in his minivan. People were coming out with their new books and he just shouted "Snape kills Dumbledore!" People were cussing at him any everything.

Someone spoiled the new Pirates of the Carribean movie for me. I still enjoyed it.

Games, movies, and books get ruined for me all the time. I'm usually just reading and then I read it unintentionally. For games and movies I can normally enjoy it anyway, but if a plot for a book is ruined, I'm generally disenhearted and stop reading. That is what happened to me with Harry Potter and it almost happened with 1984.

All the time, its not as if I care about spoilers though. Sometimes, I even read the end of a book in advance to see how it ends.

Yeah, I've had a few annoying spoilers thrown at me before (like Final Fantasy VII) that I wasn't happy about. I prefer to find these things out on my own, but you know ... life happens.

no matter how important something might be (ie. a giant meteor is in the sky and threatening the planet) you can always just stop in at the Golden Saucer and gamble on some dodos running around a track.
    --SmileyBoss(GameFAQs)

Ha! The title had no affect on me as I already knew

Anyhoo, I had the ending to 6th Sense ruined as some arsehole on Baddiel & Skinner. He ruined it for the entire audience in the studio and at home. He got booed like crazy!

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hi! Spoilers have a statute of limitation of 3 years. As Harry Potter 6 hasn't been out for 3 years, I have taken the liberty of editting your thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~
    Ha! The title had no affect on me as I already knew

Anyhoo, I had the ending to 6th Sense ruined as some arsehole on Baddiel & Skinner. He ruined it for the entire audience in the studio and at home. He got booed like crazy!
    I guessed the twist after the first scene; I am pro like that. My wife hates it, cause I can do it all the time

Blog Entries

I always hit the person next to me if he spoils a movie for me. >O

Back when I cared about the Matrix Trilogy, a guy from my class saw the movie a day before anyone else, and ruined the ending. It annoyed me at the time, but when I actually saw the thing I was more outraged by its suckiness than anything.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Those who spoil/ruin the ending of any game I kill them :twak: :twak: :twak:

That's why I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER go into the FFXII forum. If someone ruined it for me I'd go beserk!~