Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Print

22 48.89%
  • Cursive

7 15.56%
  • I type.

11 24.44%
  • I do a mix of cursive and print. BoB would have voted here but he didn't think to add a poll option until after he had already voted. D'oh.

5 11.11%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Writing?

Default Writing?

Do you write in cursive writing or in print? Or do you try and use your computer for all your writing needs? While lately I've started using Wordpad a good deal, I still write manually for the majority of my writing needs. I write in cursive mostly, when I scribble something down it comes out in print, but for anything more than two or three lines comes out in cursive. They forced me to write in it in elementary school, and it's stuck. So, when you go to write something do you write in print, cursive, or do you always use a computer for writing so it doesn't matter?

Blog Entries

I type because I get yelled at by co workers that they can't read my handwriting...

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Whenever I'm not typing, it's in print. (Which really sucks.) Cursive just doesn't seem necessary and I never see anyone write with it anyway.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Print all the way. My cursive went the way of the Dodo when I realized that it sucked.

My cursive sucks, so I print, and even then, my handwriting sucks. I don't use my computer for my tasks all that much.
    All life begins with a Nu and ends with a Nu.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

My cursive skills gives people cancer. Yes, it's that bad.

I remember laughing at something Dave Barry once wrote about cursive, but I can't remember it. Trust me though, it was pretty funny.

Anyway, I print when have a choice, and use cursive when I have to. Both suck though, so I usually just do typing for the win.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

During middle school I wrote almost exclusively in cursive. Throughout high school, I went back to writing in print, which is where I stand now.

I type as much as I can, but when I can;t, I print. And it's terrible! Nobody can read it!

asdfghjkl;'

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

If given the choice, I always print. But more and more teachers are asking for things to be typed, which sucks. I hate using the computer for writing stuff, even homework.
    --Box Box Box Box

My cursive is basically self taught, because when I was in elementary I switched schools to where they were taught cursive that year instead of the next like the one I switched from. So I had to learn it from worksheets. My cursive is pretty neat when I'm not writing too fast. I like typing best though.

nowadays, i use my pc to store many things i write about. i still write however and leave personal account notes on sheets of paper, etc. i do not prefer cursive, since i write ugly, and i would most likely use pens, since lead could have that fade effect after a while...

I print. I'd prefer to type but that's not always in the cards, now is it, baby? I had to write in cursive when I was in the 5th grade though. It wasn't too terrible.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

I use the computer for as much as I can, and then I resort to printing cuz cursive gives my hand cramps.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I type, but when I have to write I use print xD Cursive is messy... ^_^;; And it's really not that much faster...

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr