Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keyblade Pics

There are(bad)pictures of the Kingdom Key,Oblivion and Oathkeeper keyblades in the strategy guides and all of the rest are in tiny screenshots

but you do know that even if the strategy guide has small images, when scanned, the image turns out very big and high quality so it might be good.

the main problem is getting those scans and i obviously didn't buy it since my friends say it's bad

o rly?

too bad I don't have a scanner...

yep! you may think that the page is small, but when scanned, it can be up to 1000 px because pixel < inches/ real life images. I can't really explain but it comes out REALLY BIG

Grin Bond of flame!

Hey!!!! It would be really really nice if you've put pics of the keyblade that Axel gave to Sora. U know! Bond of flame is its name.

ya, but it requires someone who is willing to scan his strategy guide and share it. I had a friend who scanned some pages from his strategy guide and then his book fell apart. So i don't think i want to ask anyone for scans anymore after that incident

I thought people might want them? o_0 It's called a forum XD That's what you do on a forum XP And I need KH2 keyblade pics ._.
    TheBrent heres a site i found it contains screencaps of i believe ALL of the kh2 keyblades, as if that isnt excitingly enough already, it also contains ALL of donalds and goofys weapon screencaps, and also has screencaps for all equipments---armor and ring (click on pictures to enlarge them...im gon assume u cnt read chinese so if u want link to the armor and ring page tell me )
    CLICK HERE TO GO

Default KH2 Keyblade Pics

I Found Some But I Have No Clue As To How To Post Them

wow, the Fenrir looks amazing.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Please don't revive threads that have been dead for 9 months. Thanks a lot!