Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Worst Insult

my friend calls me "stupid" thats the lamest i can think of right now and the funny part of that is i get A's and B's and he gets B's C's and D's lol

Any time I ever ask a girl out, they always tell me the same thing. They're either 1) seeing someone already 2) they can't because they're busy or 3) they don't want to ruin "what we have".

That's insulting to me. Whenever I get the brushoff from some girl. Those are the worst insults in the world.
    No.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

My brother was called "A badger who's head got rand over", the insult was from a 9 yr old though though so...

"A geeky nerd who needs to get some friends instead of playing video games all the time" yet the girl who said this was in fact standing in a lunchroom full of people i could call friends and in the middle of my group of friends. But i need to get friends. Stupid girly drama.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guys who threw cappucino at me from their car
    FAGGOT
    Quote Originally Posted by Guys who threw almost two dollars worth of change (score!) at me from their car
    Nice hair, moron!

Quote Originally Posted by Meta-Knight
    Anything that begins with "Yo momma" or "UR GAY!11!111!" sucks.
    Yo momma IZ GAY!11!111! =P

Quote Originally Posted by Alixsar
    Any time I ever ask a girl out, they always tell me the same thing. They're either 1) seeing someone already 2) they can't because they're busy or 3) they don't want to ruin "what we have".

That's insulting to me. Whenever I get the brushoff from some girl. Those are the worst insults in the world.
    They shouldn't really be insulting to you... It's just rejection and it happens to everybody. For some of them, it's not easy to reject people, but they feel like they have to use those "excuses" to reject you. That's just how it is. If you want to avoid it, brush up your girl skills. Also, if they're really saying "I don't want to ruin what we have", then try going for girls that you aren't such good friends with. Believe it or not, going out with them really CAN ruin what you have, it happens far too many times in life. So basically, meet girls, don't get TOO close to them friendship-wise, and instead of getting brushed off, brush up your style with girls. Then you won't get so many rejections.

Thank you Hysterian!

"Hey, it's the kid with no personality!"

"Where'd you get those clothes from... the toilet store?" - Brick (Anchorman)

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Being Retarded
    I've been called a lazy Mexican. Have you smurfing ever seen a lazy Mexican?
    Me. But then again, people say that I don't really look all that mexican in the first place.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GooeyToast
    That is actually very cruel. To be defined like that by others, is so personal, and very cruel.

My mates in college nicknamed me Pothead, but not cause I smoke weed, dont touch the stuff, but because Im obessed with Harry Potter! My mum gave me a funny look when she read one of the birthday cards they gave me

I was also called an emo once cause I put my Greenday hoodie hood up ... it was raining and I didnt want my hair getting wet! So I turned round and shouted back "No! Mosher!" My friends fell about laughing.

The worst is when people find out your a Manc and they start with the whole chav thing. No Im not a chav, everyone else in my family is except me. I cant stand them and I get very annoyed when Im labeled as one cause of my birthplace.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GooeyToast
    I've told a person to grow a personality, but he had it coming for a long time.