Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Dying your Hair??

I love dying my hair, my original hair colour is black i just do streaks, for the last 3 years I got Red, Dark Blue and Light Brown but not all togather , and umm.. how can i say this they are like streaks but AAAH you can't see them they're like under you hair you know what i mean, and oh yeah about piercings i hate it when they get like 5 or more in each ear i just have two in each ear

I like doing streaks and highlighting it alot
    warriorboy && battlingbard.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

I really wish I could, but my parents have told me that Im not. As soon as Im old enough im dying it every colour I want to >=E

I want it black and pink, my hair is already black more or less. People have asked me what colour my hair was before I dyed it.
    Ive never dyed it once, my hair is such dark brown its black.

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I dyed it green once. But I didn't like it that much. I don't know if I would look good in any color except my golden brown. Maybe black. I don't look to bad with black hair. That is what color it is when wet. I like it like that. Maybe I will dye it black.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

Xx.>LoSeR.kId<.xX Angelz*and*Emoz's Avatar

well, i usally dye my bangs and the tips of my hair electric blue, but i might dye my whole head black-blue, im not sure yet

I had the underside of my hair pink in 2004, and then dyed it back to brown for my sister's wedding. Earlier this month my friend dyed my hair turquoise, and now it's faded to an ugly shade of green. I don't plan on dying my hair again. (well, except back to brown)
    Mugwumps, hi-jumps, low slumps, big bumps

my hair is a gross color so i dye it magenta-ish...i really wanna dye it a super bright color! but my hair is too dead...