Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm really embarrassed to admit this, but...

Default i hate that game

i hate it, i hate it, i hate it yet somehow i cant stop trying to beat it

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

ive had trouble even getting to it. is it possible to play in the GBA version. i pressed A and B at the same time 55 times and it wouldnt work. am i doing something wrong? if its what i think it is, it shouldnt be too difficult (i think its one of those puzzles where it is a 4X4 board with 15 numbers and one empty square so you can shuffle them into the correct order.) how are you supposed to get this game to come up and is it even possible to play it on GBA?

EDIT: oh wait. i just read another threaf that answers my question.

EDITED EDIT: yey! i completed it. it took me 17 minutes and 37 seconds but once you get that top row done it becomes a lot easier.
    Last edited by boys from the dwarf; 08-17-2006 at 06:07 PM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

The mini game is:

While on the ship hit A constantly and a game will come up. You have to arrande the tile 1 thru 8 in a slide puzzle of 9 slots. The faster the better the reward.
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

It's actually a 4x4 board, not 3x3, so you'll need to arrange the tiles from 1 to 15 in 16 slots. I tried it on the GBA version, and I beat it in 2 minutes 51 seconds (EDIT: did it again in 2 minutes 27 seconds) with pretty much no strategy or thinking at all, just luck and the method of trial and error.
    Last edited by Sefie1999AD; 09-05-2006 at 10:38 PM.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

oh come on guys, all it takes is a bit of patience and a bit of common sense. it's not hard at all. tricky sometimes, yeah.

I always though it was A and B together 55 times while on the Ship. Anyway... the only thing I know of that it gets you is in the remake (PSX version I think) and it gives you monies. 10,000 if you beat your high score. Anything you want to know, check out the FF1 section of this site. It has everything you could ever want to know about Final Fantasy.
    The project that was awesome, has fallen apart... oh well.