Thread: Critique this poster for me please

Grimoire of the Sages ShunNakamura's Avatar

Default Critique this poster for me please

Alright I nabbed my sig thread and used it for early stages of critique on my poster while I was still fleshing it together. However, it has reached the stage where I need more people to critique it, and those knowledgable on posters likely aren't in my sig thread :P.

Anyways for the sake of not having it ultra wide(and to save on download time, the actual file is 22.4mb), I have saved it as 800w x 6xxh pixels.

All that I have to do yet is to put some pictures of the Dog Breed hiding in the grass. That I will get on in a bit after my break. Also the tree trunk is ugly as can be, but I just can't get it too look right.

Edit- Heh, spotted a grammar error, and some spacing errors, fixed.

Edit 3:32PM Eastern time, Got some photo's in. It is pretty much done. I just gotta go look up the required white space size in the right hand corner(where the name goes).

28 Layers and 22.4mb is the latest file.
    Last edited by ShunNakamura; 07-17-2006 at 08:46 PM. Reason: UPDATED!!!

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

So, is this for like a school project?

Oh, cool poster by the way.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    So, is this for like a school project?

Oh, cool poster by the way.
    4-H Dog Project Actually, but close enough

And thanks

Can't leave good enough alone. And thank all that is good, I looked up the rules... and it doesn't specify that it has to be white. Just that your name and the ilk is there.

This one is bigger because I set it too my desktop size(or as close as I could).

I would attach it but it is too big for EoFF attachment, so I'll just use ImageShacks thumbnail.

Last edited by ShunNakamura; 07-18-2006 at 01:25 AM.

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

I think it's beautiful, just a few spelling things you've probably already fixed... not sure though, never done well with my english. "It's" in the first and second paragraphs, "Huanting", "abliities" third, "posses", and possibly "mitochandrial" fourth, but I don't know...

Never heard of them before, but they're cute. ^^
    Treat yoself.

This signature was made by Sapphiresea.

Quote Originally Posted by moldybread
    I think it's beautiful, just a few spelling things you've probably already fixed... not sure though, never done well with my english. "It's" in the first and second paragraphs, "Huanting", "abliities" third, "posses", and possibly "mitochandrial" fourth, but I don't know...

Never heard of them before, but they're cute. ^^
    Thanks, I have never been good at proof reading stuff, I found some but you caught what I didn't.

As for cute... they may be, but they are also little monsters(I know from personal experience).

You're welcome, didn't know if I actually helped or not. Think you did pretty well, I would've messed up the title (I HAVE messed up the title).

Oh yeah, the detail for coloring... "They golden red or black and tan with white markings." Is that okay? Wow, I shouldn't even be here, don't know what's right, can't see what could be wrong.

You've actually worked with them? So they actually sing!? Sweet. They're like kittens! They cause bloodshed, as they did earlier today. But they're so fluffy...
    Treat yoself.

This signature was made by Sapphiresea.

You're welcome, didn't know if I actually helped or not. Think you did pretty well, I would've messed up the title (I HAVE messed up the title).
    you most definately did help, even if something does end up being right that you thought was wrong, I sometimes find errors while double checking what you see(had the instead of they somewhere).
    Oh yeah, the detail for coloring... "They golden red or black and tan with white markings." Is that okay? Wow, I shouldn't even be here, don't know what's right, can't see what could be wrong.
    Oh boy... forgot the "are" lol.
    You've actually worked with them? So they actually sing!? Sweet. They're like kittens! They cause bloodshed, as they did earlier today. But they're so fluffy...
    Yup I train one for our local Dog Club/Animal Rescue people. Solo is her name. And they do sing, the trick is to motivate them .

Just remember they may be kittenlike(particually when young, I love the little puppies) and fluffy and soft and cuddly(when they are being nice), but they are wild animals still, undomesticated. Hmm.. actually I think I forgot to put that bit in the poster. Wonder if there is room for it.

Update
    Last edited by ShunNakamura; 07-18-2006 at 03:49 AM.

maybe the tree I can parts of it on your tags and it could use a little work if anything.

VEry nice poster.

Quote Originally Posted by lovehurts
    maybe the tree I can parts of it on your tags and it could use a little work if anything.

VEry nice poster.
    doh! Yup I see what you mean now. I better go fix that too.

And thanks

very cool poster

I didn't spot this before, what didn't you tell me about it Shun?. this poster is great, I love it. you did a great job in there. good work.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

Quote Originally Posted by Owen Macwere
    I didn't spot this before, what didn't you tell me about it Shun?. this poster is great, I love it. you did a great job in there. good work.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost....8&postcount=64

Made one mention of it. Plus soon there after I posted some new sigs. Easily overlooked .

*waits to see if Owen smacks his forehead* .

The other factor is that I mentioned it in an edit one hour after the original post, therefor you may have read it once, and just never looked back to see my edit :P.

Anyways I just hope those who asked me to do the poster also like it .

Oh, yes. sorry man.
    anyway, this poster is just so great, I love it, and thanks for telling me how to draw a moon.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p