Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This Game Is Hawt.

Blog Entries

Default This Game Is Hawt.

How many times have you completed this game? I don't know about you guys, but whenever I finish a game, I immediately start on a new one. I can't help it, I'm in love. <3

I may not rush through the game, I'd rather prefer to take things slow, and anjoy the marvellous story over and over again. I never get tired of this game.

Guys?

I like the game, I think I've played it about six or seven times. I've rushed through it twice, once to get the Excalibur II, and once to do a perfect file, which includes getting the Excalibur II, and I felt pretty accomplished afterwards. The story is good, but for me it gets a little slow around when Zidane finds out he's a genome, and I sometimes stop playing for a while at that point. It picks back up shortly afterwards, but it's just that point that sometimes drags the story down for me.

Other than that I do like the story a lot, and I am currently playing it right now. However, I have never played successive runs through the game.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I've completed it twice, and had a run to Oelivert (or however you spell it. You all know where I mean) before getting distracted by something else. I've been meaning to replay it at some point this Summer.

I've played it 5 times so far. It's a nice testament to my abundance of time and lack of anything else to fill it.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

I've done it twice, and I will get around to defeating Ozma one day. Just got to abuse the "based upon X" skills.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've completed it twice, but my first disc refuses to load anything after Vivi talks to Puck to go up on the rooftops. I'd definitely play it again, had I the time/working first disc.

Eiko ftw.

It's a great game, but I've gotten tired of it a few times. There's some parts of the game I HATE playing over again... Like the whole Oielvert thing. Ugh. And I also disliked Ipsen's Castle.

Eiko FTL

Thank you Hysterian!

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

3 times.

I like to take a break in between. Sometimes I alternate between different FF's, but mostly I grow tired of the whole gaming thing

I only played it once, and spent most of my time playing Chocobo Hot and Cold. I'll play it again when I get round to it.

I won it once and failed to win it the 2nd time. (totally underestimated the final boss)

The games awsome, my 3rd favourite. (which aint bad considering it gos against ff7,ff8 and ff10)

I think that zidanes a weak main character. But rest is awsome. When I first played I said to myself.

"This is the best game ever"

once.

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Moomba

I haven't beat this one yet. I got up to disc 3 then for some reason I restarted. I like the other ones better but I still like this one.

I, like all the other games, play them a lot. But I always have like a few weeks gap in between, or perhaps another game, because I always think 'Ugh..remember having to do the Desert Palace?' and then my brain almost repels the game..for a while..

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

I've beat the game twice. I've been thinking about playing it for the third time some day, though I haven't played it for 4-5 years and there's some other games to play at the moment. FFIX is still my second favorite FF, though.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth1999AD
    I've beat the game twice. I've been thinking about playing it for the third time some day when I buy a new PSX, though I haven't played it for 7-8 months and there's some other games to play at the moment. FFIX is still my second favorite FF, though.
    My condition.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.