Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Thread: who agrees with me this is the worst final fantasy

FFking! and FFK_reborn Shadowdeathrose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kefka_Almighty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by finalfantasyguy4ever
    i didnt like the summonings because of the way that ur guys can get hit by ur own monster summuning it was messed up
    Then I'm also going to assume you had the same problem with the summoning attribute in the original FFT, since you could get hit by your own summon if your characters were within the spells' affect area. This attribute was not strictly only in FFTA; it could happen in FFT also, just like any spell effect. That's why you had to watch the area of effect to make sure your characters wouldn't be in the blast radius.

Exactly the whole point of Final fantasy tactics advanced was stratagie. it was made so you couldn't just coast through, hence the laws... i different places you need to different attcks it was made so you couldn't just always use your strongest attacks a jobs,
    Yes i do thank the person that made my sig all them months ago...just let me know who you are Luv ya x x

The Original FFK and FFK_Reborn is back

im furious i bought another copy to just find out from another thread that you cant get cid unless you trade oooo im am so mad i wasted my money again this is the worst ff because u cant complete the game without trading.

Quote Originally Posted by finalfantasyguy4ever View Post
    im furious i bought another copy to just find out from another thread that you cant get cid unless you trade oooo im am so mad i wasted my money again this is the worst ff because u cant complete the game without trading.
    Yes, you can.

Cid can be acquired without trading. The only thing requiring trading is the Reserve Mission "My Mission". And that mission doesn't count toward the 300 that are required to get Cid.

Also, if you hate the game so much, why bother getting another one?

Whiny brat...
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

i wanted to try since western paladin said there was a chance i have like 117 missions done but some people said theres no way to get cid without trading

Then those people are lying to you. It's entirely possible to get Cid without trading. You merely have to complete all three hundred missions that count towards the mission total, and you'll open up a mission that allows you to recruit Cid.
    The more consciousness, the more will; the more will, the more self. Someone who has no will at all is no self. But the more will he has, the more self-consciousness he has too.-Soren Kierkegaard
    Every people has its own Tartuffery and calls it its virtues.-What is best in us we do not know-we cannot know.-Friedrich Nietzsche
    Trickery, bravery: who asks, in war?-Virgil, The Aeneid, Book II, Line 517

Which FF Character Are You?

Personally, I think that anyone who goes and buys a second copy of the game voids all rights to complain about it.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

theres thing i dont like about it but i mean some good points were made i had a fire emblem i didnt play so i traded it for the game im giving it one more chance

Ok this thing is off topic thus... We have either smote all the FFTA hata's OR we have brought them to the lightside OR they have given up smiting our spiret which was obvious at the fact that we're making a sequal!
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

i never said i like the game i just cant stand some points in it.

Then don't play it.

I find it incredibly stupid of you to buy a game you have already said you hate. Then you will go on about how you wasted money again. Then we will have to go all through this again. And so the cycle never ends.

i LOVED the strategy part of the game, but i found that i would've liked it alot more if the out of battle parts held more than clicking on a city, like; FF7 through FF9. FF10 and the sequel were almost perfect in that area, but they, too, lacked the walking around on the worldmap. i liked when i could fly my own airship!

"ignorance is bliss...so is death"

Quote Originally Posted by finalfantasyguy4ever View Post
    im not stupid i mean i was disapoted too pay 25 us curency for this game this gamer should be 7 dollars us currency not 25 i only paid 25 because i had high hopes but those were sooin shout down
    I find it hard to seriously listen to the idiot who cannot spell any words correctly. You can't even spell "I" right! CAPITALIZE IT. You complain about buying it with 25 us currency, (you mean dollars?), twice. Telling by your Cloud fan boy avatar you probably do not have the true appreciation for the Final Fantasy series either. Let me guess, you hate Final Fantasy I-VI, but have probably also played those for only five minutes?

Go play Dragon Quest.

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

For one, you just revived a year old thread, which is against the rules. Then you made it worse by flaming somebody. Don't do it again.