Page 1 of 15 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: NaroK's Sigs

Default NaroK's Sigs

Hey guys im new. i havent been making sigs for long then i came here and was amazed at the standard here. This is my first try using grunge brush and all that.

Comments on how to improve would be great

Thanks to voodoo for the tips!
    Last edited by NaroK; 07-19-2006 at 01:30 PM.
    My thread http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=91051
    -3 time sigmaker challenge Winner

Too tall. Maximum signature height is 250px. Please read the Signature rules and feel free to PM a mod/admin if you do not understand them. -Rantzien

Quote Originally Posted by NaroK
    I love the way you placed the render. and also the background. this sig is one of the best i have seen. good work
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

Thanks. I think it was begineers luck i cant seem to make anything else decent. keep practiceing i guess
    My thread http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=91051
    -3 time sigmaker challenge Winner

Too tall. Maximum signature height is 250px. Please read the Signature rules and feel free to PM a mod/admin if you do not understand them. -Rantzien

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

As awesome as it is, the current sig you're using is way over the size limit, you're only allowed to have a sig of 50kb total size.

Well, even those who know how to make sigs very well, have their hard times.

and yes Keep practisiing and you will get there.
    I <3 you Polaris

Default NaroKs sigs

here are some sigs from me.

My favorite would be the first if you filled the top blank with a red scheme of the same background of the bottom section. Can you do that?

Yea i will try that now. Heres the result.
    Last edited by NaroK; 08-18-2006 at 08:13 AM.

Very nice stuff. You certainly know what you are doing. Kinda wish I could churn out stuff like that myself. Its just too bad they're all too big to use. Kinda hard to get that quality of work in a 50kb size limit

Your sigs are really cool, I like the BG, and blending, good work.
    I <3 you Polaris

Well well well, we've got a new sigmaker on the block. The competition is more intense. I absoloutely demand that you enter owen macwere's next round of the sig making competition.

Lets see. I got a few favouries.

I really like those 3. The arthas one is a great picture of him, covered in some nice brown sort've concrete effect. Vincent with blue is really rare, its ussually black or red. Blues nice. And freya is mad because its just this BL D RED signature with some faint outlines of her body. Real nice.

2 critisms though.

1-You've got to try and associate the color with the render. For eg. Arthas, king of the frozen throne. He needs to have an undead/ice kind've look. So perhaps a blue and silver look.
    2-You need text! Text is essential, you did text for Cloud. That was good. But I wanna see some text like. "Vegeta! The Sien" or w/e

You've got talent though, and I will definatley be back to see your next batch.

Thanks for the commenst they really do help And yea thron i was suprised u know that was Arthas if you were referring to the brown one. The render for that one was yuk so thats the best i could do with it. And finally thanks for the colour scheme tip.

Quote Originally Posted by NaroK View Post
    Yea i will try that now. Heres the result.
    Whoa! You didn't have to! That's awsome!

Quote Originally Posted by NaroK View Post
    Thanks for the commenst they really do help And yea thron i was suprised u know that was Arthas if you were referring to the brown one. The render for that one was yuk so thats the best i could do with it. And finally thanks for the colour scheme tip.
    Oh...I know Alllllllllll about Arthas. Dont you worry.

I disagree that text is essential. But the idea that color needs context is interesting