Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rikku vs. Penelo

Dancing Chocobo

Rikku is my fav characeter so it's Rikku time again!!And in FFX-2 she's got cool shoes!!!ANd actually i think her hair is good.
    Penelo looks fine but her outfit is strange
    cool boots.
    Rikku:"He's just a pice of memory....So live him and take Hypello!"

Quote Originally Posted by al-bhed_kid0827
    http://www.ffxii.net/?nav=game/characters

scroll down to Fran's section, her nose protrudes more than I thought it did but her nose isn't very upturned...

And by upturned I assume you mean curves upward at the point
    That's the exact same picture that I linked to - only smaller.

Look - we could argue about this until the cows come home - both linking to vast amounts of pictures - but that would be kinda...inane. I think that Fran has just about the most upturned nose that I've ever seen.... There! I said it. I doubt that there is a picture you could link to that I haven't seen - to change my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rikku's_Lover~
    I will always love Rikku more. I mean, just look at my name! I don't even know Penelo... *looks* Oh that girl. I still love Rikku more.
    ^ This is exactly what's wrong with this thread. Hardly anybody on these boards has played FFXII...and, of course, all of Rikku's fans have piled in here to vouch for her.... Poor Penelo doesn't stand a chance. Rikku starred in a game that has been out for five years - and it's sequel; she's bound to have a lot of fans. The only thing most people on here have to judge Penelo on is her appearance...which really makes this a very shallow contest. Perhaps threads like these should be postponed until FFXII is released outside of Japan....

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

considering nearly no one on this site has played FF12 i dont see how you can fairly judge in threads like these.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Rikku 4ever shes awesome but she dressed weird in x-2 i mean come on skimpy much? anyway i like Pennelo's outfit the most
    The Hyper Active Girl!!!
    Rikku Or Yuffie(Kara)

Which FF Character Are You?

[QUOTE=scooby;1798293]
    Quote Originally Posted by al-bhed_kid0827
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rikku's_Lover~
    I will always love Rikku more. I mean, just look at my name! I don't even know Penelo... *looks* Oh that girl. I still love Rikku more.
    ^ This is exactly what's wrong with this thread. Hardly anybody on these boards has played FFXII...and, of course, all of Rikku's fans have piled in here to vouch for her.... Poor Penelo doesn't stand a chance. Rikku starred in a game that has been out for five years - and it's sequel; she's bound to have a lot of fans. The only thing most people on here have to judge Penelo on is her appearance...which really makes this a very shallow contest. Perhaps threads like these should be postponed until FFXII is released outside of Japan....
    Hey, I do prefer Penelo.....but then I've played the game, LOL So I guess it illustrates your point, Scooby. You're right, in the end, you remember a character because it moved you, and that is usually more than about just looks. So Penelo here is at a clear disadvantage.

I loved Rikku in FF X, I found her amusing.....on a good day in FF X-2, but it ruined the character somewhat for me. She was just too hyper, all the time, whereas She had her really touching moments in FF X.....

Penelo on the other hand isn't so much hyper. Character-wise, she reminds me more of Yuna, actually, with something a little childlike from time to time, but that's refreshing in the light of the serious storyline and not annoying at all

Rikku and Penelo are nothing alike. But I prefer Rikku over Penelo characterwise (she was my favourite character when I first played FFX). She just seemed more cheerful and optimistic (not that I'm really into that type of character), but thing is, we don't know enough about Penelo to really start liking or disliking her.
    Last edited by Darkwing Bahamut; 08-22-2006 at 08:56 AM.

lol,im a fan of penelo all the way i have even almost completed a fan site for her.