Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silly scene

Grin Silly scene

I have just started a new FFX game and I couldn't help but laugh at the silly, unnecessary, totally awkward FMV introducing Lulu...you know, the "He's dead, okay? Dead!" scene in Besaid. The dialogue was clumsy and the whole point of the scene seemed to be to show off Lulu's assets (don't get me wrong, I love Lulu but really). I wanted to laugh when she says "Enough, Wakka!" and storms off...so odd and unnatural...and I won't even comment of the scene that followed!
    In my opinion it's worse than the Tidus and Yuna laughing scene mentioned in another thread.

I didn't find either scene to be clumsy or awkward at all.

The second scene wasn't so bad...but I still think that FMV was shocking.

yeah I didn't find it clumsy or awkward

I don't mind the Lulu yelling at Wakka scene, but the laughing one makes me want to reach for my remote to change the TV channel (muting is not enough for me)

I think it's quite an intelligent way of introducing such a character. I mean, what would you have looked at first anyway... Hmm...

In my opinion it's worse than the Tidus and Yuna laughing scene mentioned in another thread.
    Uhaha-ahahahahaha......hu?

I thought Lulu was being a bitch.

She was being a bitch. It totally gave her like a bad first impression, but she grows on you.

she does grow on you,she was my fave character for a while until I discovered Rikku's usefulness

Quote Originally Posted by feona17
    She was being a bitch. It totally gave her like a bad first impression, but she grows on you.
    Yeah, I agree.

I hate Lulu enough... and the only two awkward is the laughing scenes and the way of Wakka's talk.

What I found the most silly about that scene is right at the beginning when Tidus wakes up and shouts "I HATE YOU!" I'm suprised at that volume he didn't grab the attention of Wakka and Lulu!

But that scene is a good way to introduce Lulu's personality, like others have said.

Wait a minute... Determined? Me?

I think that scene was a good way to introduce the fact that she was the more mature character. I think the worst scene in the whole game is the laughing scene.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by f f freak
    I think the worst scene in the whole game is the laughing scene.
    Yep yep.
    Anyways the scene with Lulu made me sad rather than happy,and it wasn't funny.

That Lulu's Contempt was my favorite FMV it was so serious because of Lulu lol.
    warriorboy && battlingbard.