Thread: Change servers

Default Change servers

Is it possible to do this?

I have a few friends that I know off the game that are on azara is it possible for me to go there?

Is so would I lose anything I have achieved up to now, I dont want to start again. And how would I go about it

Friends must give you world pass. You would have to start a character all over again. (sorry that's life) Yes it is possible. It is possible for you to go there.
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Do you mean Asura?

You can switch servers but like Vaprice said, you'd need to start over from the beginning.

Ok, thanks. How would he get a world pass, or how would I? were all pretty new to the game.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

If you're new to the game, you really shouldn't worry much about losing your current character.

The friends from the server you want to go to needs to get a worldpass for you. There is a worldpass vendor in each of the starting cities. The one in Windurst is Gamimi in Heaven's Tower, the one in San'Doria is Ambleon in Port San'Doria and the one in Bastok is Kachada in Port Bastok.

They need to buy the pass, and then give you the code. When you create a new character, and it asks for a server, type in the name of the server you want to go to. Then it'll ask you for the code. Type that in and you're all set.