Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Charmed

I've really gotten into Charmed, just finished watching season 5 and about to start on 6 ^^
    I do agree that Shannon Doherty was a bit of an idiot and I never really liked her character, its so much better since whatherface that plays Paige started.
    Pipers my favourite character, I love the way she is and acts and looks, I think its nice that she dosn't need to show her tits all the time to look lovely. Plus the romance between her and Leo is the main reason I watch it. I just think its so convincing that they're together and whatnot.
    Great show

Trust No one

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by boris no no
    I've really gotten into Charmed, just finished watching season 5 and about to start on 6 ^^
    I do agree that Shannon Doherty was a bit of an idiot and I never really liked her character, its so much better since whatherface that plays Paige started.
    Pipers my favourite character, I love the way she is and acts and looks, I think its nice that she dosn't need to show her tits all the time to look lovely. Plus the romance between her and Leo is the main reason I watch it. I just think its so convincing that they're together and whatnot.
    Great show
    if you haven't seen the other episodes in the seasons then ... you are in for some serious surprises !!!
    i hope you enjoy it as much as i have ... and yea piper kicks @$$
    Shannon's character Prue ... did kinda suck ... but you gotta love her IRL ...
    BTW her name is Rose McGowan ... she plays paige ^^
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Man, I love that show. Oh man, Alyssa Milano...*drools*

I think the Pheobe/Cole coupling was the best. It kept things interesting. They tried to do a similar thing with Richard/Paige, and as we all know that lasted like... 8 epidsodes. Like I said, I watched the show obsessively because of him. Now he's on Nip/Tuck! So I watch that!... But he's less lovable.

I like the couple Piper/Leo
    warriorboy && battlingbard.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
    The early episodes were great, but they just keep repeating the same thing over and over. :/
    Agreed. I used to watch the early shows, but I just can't stand watching it now.

You know a show has died when they lose their main character and suddenly forgotten half sisters appear out of nowhere, to replace them!
    Who would have expected that of Aaron Spelling? :rolleyes2

Yea ditto that was what I was thinking they should have kept Prue

Yeah, I stopped watching it after Shannon Doherty left the show. They should just have ended it there. It scares me to think about how it'll probably never end now. If any of the actors want to try something else, they'll just replace them

Thats true Shannon Doherty is cool

I like the opening song

I am the son and the heir,
    I am Human and I need to be loved,
    Just like everybody else does,

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, and where did the kitty go?! I distinctly remember a kitty in the early episodes. What happened to him? Or wasn't it
    (SPOILER)
    really their grandmother or something? I haven't watched it in a long time...

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

no the kitty was their familiar it lead them into their powers

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattokenzi
    I like the opening song

I am the son and the heir,
    I am Human and I need to be loved,
    Just like everybody else does,
    It's a cover of The Smiths and is called "How Soon Is Now". The original is better than the one on the show.

Moogle

Quote Originally Posted by Flea
    Yeah, I stopped watching it after Shannon Doherty left the show. They should just have ended it there. It scares me to think about how it'll probably never end now. If any of the actors want to try something else, they'll just replace them
    I hope you know that the show ended with this season ...
    the girls contracts expired and they all didn't renew so the show is now done ... over ... fin ...

and the cat ... was turn'd into a person (a reward for protecting them and helping them (charmed ones) and also to help bring more familiars in to the world for other witches) for another episond in the 5th season ... the one where piper and leo goto therapy

the original song "How soon is now" is much better IMO.

and i love shannon irl but not on charmed ... i liked it more after season 4 cause some of season 4 was lame ... (SPOILER)paige was turned into a vampire and then shrunk ... it was kinda ... lame i guess ... but i did like the part where (SPOILER)Phoebe and Cole become the source of all evil and stuff ... that was fun
    Last edited by Fuego; 07-24-2006 at 09:28 PM.
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
    Yeah, and where did the kitty go?! I distinctly remember a kitty in the early episodes. What happened to him? Or wasn't it
    (SPOILER)
    really their grandmother or something? I haven't watched it in a long time...
    LOOK IT'S COLE! Er... Uhm.. Sorry. *cough*

The Kitty's name was Kit, she ran away and then came back in human form and revealed herself as the charmed one's familiar, that's why she hissed when there was evil and the sisters would know that something was coming.